Wattpad Original
There are 9 more free parts

Wattpad Originals Announcement

Hello lovely readers,

I first came up with the idea for "Backstage Girl" when I was taking the subway home in Toronto. I saw a poster of a singer (no spoilers, but his name rhymes with Shmawn Nendes) and I thought, "Does he have siblings? It must be WILD to have a famous older brother." A few days after that, I began writing Ella's story.

Two years later, I'm so excited to announce that "Backstage Girl" will become part of Wattpad Originals on November 24, 2021 (!) It absolutely blows my mind that people might be willing to pay for things I wrote, and it really does help me create more romance-y stories for you guys. 

The first 9 chapters of Ella and Max's story, which are still posted right now, will remain free, and the rest of Backstage Girl will be available for purchase through Wattpad Originals on November 24th.

To celebrate, I'm releasing some exciting things, including...

A steamy NEW chapter from Max's perspective about what happened after he left the club with Ella (if you know, you know)

An exclusive "Backstage Girl" giveaway (stay tuned for details)

More never-before-seen Toronto Girls content

I honestly can't thank you guys enough for all your comments, votes, and feedback. I have the absolute best readers in the world (#notbiasedjusttrue), and this opportunity wouldn't have happened without you. If you need me, I'll be having a Taylor Swift dance party in my kitchen to celebrate.

Affectionately,

J.K.