Sick (Mammon x stubborn reader)

I woke up, with a headache and a dry throat. I went into the dining room without knowing it in my pajamas, my hair was messy and my eyes were tired. When I arrived at the dining room, everyone was already eating. I took my seat next to Mammon and Belphie, I tried to hide my illness. but failed when I had a coughing attack.

"Are you okay Y/n? You don't look very good." Lucifer said.

"Thanks, and i'm fine really." I said, Almost my voice gone.

Lucifer nodded, And ignored it. For now. We continue to eat, Until I started sneezing one after the other. My eyes almost fell asleep, I took another bite of my sandwich. Until I got sick, I got up and ran out of the room. On my way to the bathroom where I threw up, after a while I sat on the cold floor cooling off. Until I heard a knock.

"Y/n you in there, Can i come in?" I heard a voice saying.

I wanted to talk and get up but that made me more nauseous. I couldn't do anything.. How can I ask for help?

"I'm coming in yes?" The voice said, And I saw the door latch turn. The door opened and I saw the seven brothers standing.

Mammon ran over to me and knelt down next to me. He put his hand on my forehead and looked at me worried.

"Y/n you have a fever, Why didn't you say that over breakfast when Lucifer asked you? I the AMAZING Mammon could help you!" Mammon said.

"I'll get the medicine from the kitchen, Beel could you take Y/n to Mammon's bed?" Asmo asked.

"Wait.. Why my bed?" Mammon wondered.

"You just said the 'Amazing Mammon' can take good care of Y/n. Prove it." Levi smiled.

"Fine! Okay Beel take her to my room! And I'll prove it to you all!!" mammon said.

Beel picked me up from the floor, And took me to Mammon's room. When we arrived Beel laid me on Mammon's bed. After a while Asmo came in and knelt next to me.

Asmo turned to Mammon and said. "I've got the meds here, make sure she takes it. Get my beautiful Y/n well soon." He put the medicines next to Mammon's bedside table and left the room.

Mammon sighed and picked up the Medicines, And took out the pill. "Okay, so you have to take this pill with water. I'll get the water, okay? Lie down and don't move!" He said and quickly ran to the bathroom to get a glass of water.

When he came back with the glass of water, I started to sit up straight. I was thirsty but take the meds? Not really. He handed me the glass of water and the pill, He sat next to me and waited. I started drinking the glass of water as quickly as possible.

"H-Huh? Y/n you should take your meds too!" Mammon said, And took the glass from my hands.

"The idea is that you take your medicine first and then drink your water afterwards, so that ya don't get a bad taste in your mouth. You should not drink everything in succession!" Mammon said and frowned, he knew he had to get new water.

He grabbed new water and sat back next to me. "Y/n please take it!" Mammon ALMOST begged.

I ignored him, and threw the pill to his room floor. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked down, pretending to be angry.

"Y/n please! Can ya just take the pill-" Mammon stopped when he heard my fake crying

"No- No y/n please, I'm sorry! Don't do this now!! I need to prove my brothers wrong, And i want to take care of you! I want you to feel better so you have to take the pill okay?" Mammon frowned once again.

He's never going to give up, isn't he? I got off his bed and grabbed the pill. Ew what would have been on his room floor, I took the box and took a new one. I took the glass of water from his hand, and- Wait shall I take it. I wanted to talk until I lost my voice. Awesome!! jeez

I put down the glass with the pill as quickly as possible and ran out of the room, I'm not going to take so risky medicines I can't even swallow that well! I kept running until I felt myself getting weaker, I collapsed and fell to the ground. "Y/n?!"

I heard Satan scream and run to me, Mammon came after him there. Lucifer burst in and immediately looked at Mammon. "I thought you could handle it? What happened here?!"

God I feel bad for Mammon he just wanted to help me, But I didn't listen and wouldn't take that pill. I opened my eyes a little and began to sit up alone To see Satan and Asmo sit next to me. I look around and see a room with the door open and could just see how Lucifer is talking to Mammon.

I got up, And ran to the room. I heard Asmo and Satan screaming behind me. When I entered the room, Lucifer and Mammon both looked at me. I walked over to Mammon and hugged him.

"I'm..s..sorry.." I tried to say, with a sore throat.

I felt Mammon's arms around me, Lucifer sighed and walked out of the room with a small smile on his face.

"Will you take your medicine now, For me?" Mammon looked at me, and I nodded.

When we got to his room, I took the pill and drank the water afterwards. Mammon clapped his hands with a smile.

"I knew you could do it! When you're better we'll do what you want!" Mammon smiled and gave me a small kiss on the forehead.

••••• ••••• ••••• ••••• ••••• ••••• •••••

"Thanks for the help! I'm all better now." I smiled as we were all downstairs.

"We're glad you're well again." Beel smiled

"But do say so next time, then we could help you faster." asmo said

"Alright!" I laughed softly.

"Come on let's go, The great Mammon wants to go out shopping!" Mammon said..until..

*cough cough*

"Oh god here we go again.." i smiled at Mammon who got sick now.

————————————

This is my first Obey me! One shot story with Mammon x reader

And i'm kinda proud of it tbh, I love this game so much.

y'all can leave request if you want:)

Edit: i just realized i made him out of character or i think so