This Verb

Gahhhh! This chapter will make you freak the duck out! So be prepared and feel the intensity and nervousness because this is where the past 40+ chapters have been leading up to!!

!!!!!!!
And if you are missing a sex scene that I was to lazy to write then watch the video above!!

It's called Ride by Somo who is a new and upcoming artist and he sounds like an angel just so you know:)

This Verb

"I have an idea," he says before picking me up and carrying me out of the room.

"Bash what are you doing?"

"Making you forget him," he states as he climbs up the stairs.

"What do you mean," I ask with a shaky breath as he reaches his bedroom.

He doesn't answer until after he lays me down on the bed and closes the door behind him.

"I want you Sadie, I need you. Don't make me explain it but I do. So let me do this for you, let me make you forget him, let me make you forget you," he pleads with large captivating blue eyes.

"Bash," I say softly, "We can't keep doing this."

If we keep getting this close, handing this part of our selves over to each other with shaky hands, then things will get complicated. Very, very complicated.

"Yes we can," he says right before his lips meet my throat. "Please Sadie," he begs again and I find something so intimate in him begging for me.

"But feelings Bash," I say reluctantly.

He pulls away with furrowed brows. "What do you mean?"

I swallow, trying to reign in my hormones. "Physical friendships like this never ends well. Someone always gets hurt."

"I won't hurt you," he says softly, his hand reaching up to caress my cheek.

I push away his hand gently. "It's not me I'm worried about." I may let people in and let them put my trust in them but I don't fall in love with just anyone. Hell it took five years for me to admit to myself that I love Lucas.

Bash stares into my eyes as the seconds roll by. Finally he speaks up, "You don't have to worry about me either Sadie. I promise I won't fall in love with you."

...

His lips meet mine again and this time I respond.

He won't fall in love with me.

I won't fall in love with him.

This is going to be okay, he's just helping me here while getting something in return as well.

His lips trail down to my throat, achingly slow.

"Bash," I groan frustrated.

Finally he gives me what I want and it's bliss.

Our bodies connect and I don't know where one of us begins and the other ends. We become one in some sort of unfamiliar way but this time is different than the others. We take it slow and take the time to run our hands slowly over the other person's body, memorizing and committing to detail as if this is our last day on earth. We both last a lot longer as well, we don't do what we have to do quick and easy so it can be done with. We drink each other in and as a result its heaven for both of us.

Once we're done Bash lays his head on my naked chest, his deep breaths caressing my skin.

"That was," I say breathless, unable to even form the right adjective.