𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢

Name:- Inumaki Y/N.

Age:- 19 years old.

Gender:- Female.

Height:- [Your Height].

Eye Color:- [Your Eye Color].

Hair:- Long and White.

APPEARANCE:-

PERSONALITY:-Y/N tends to be a very quiet and shy girl

PERSONALITY:-
Y/N tends to be a very quiet and shy girl. She doesn't interact with a lot of people other than her family members. Y/N wasn't really loved by her family because of her curse, they thought that she had brought misfortune to them. When Y/N makes a friend, she likes to be with them most of the time and protect them no matter what. However, she will need some time to warm up to any new faces.

ABILITIES:-
Y/N had inherited something called Cursed Speech which considered to be the stronger way in fighting. However, this caused her to low her vocabulary so doesn't hurt herself or anyone else. With each strong phrase Y/N uses, her vocal cords and throat get harmed. That's why and thanks to Shinjoru, she uses the Onigiri ingredients as a way to communicate with others. Surprisingly, her cursed speech had a great impact on demons and years later was used to fight curses.

"Explode":- Causes Y/N's target to violently explode.

"Get Twisted":- Forces an appendage of a curse to twist to the point of complete disfigurement.

"Get Crushed":- Causes the target to implode until they're flattened out.

"Crumble Away":- Creates a small field of intensely heavy gravity that crushes the target until they're violently sent underground.

"Don't Move" or "Stop":- Completely immobilizes Y/N's target or any of their attacks.

"Sleep":- Instantly sends whoever hears the command into a deep sleep.

"Run Away":- Forces Inumaki's target to flee the area.

"Blast Away":- Is a powerful command that creates an explosive impact of great concussive force strong enough to send a special grade curse crashing up the side of a temple.

BREATHING STYLE:-
Y/N was trained along with Kyojuro to become a demon slayer. Throughout her training, Y/N managed to achieve the Winter Breathing.

First Form: Ice Slash:- The swordsman concentrates the sword with ice, swings it, and releases the energy as a flying slash.

Second Form: Snowfall:- The swordsman jumps high in the air to deliver a single downwards slash to kill the enemy with no pain to give them a peaceful death.

Third Form: Heaven Hail:- The swordsman jumps high in the air to deliver multiply ranged ice slashes downwards.

Fourth Form: White-out:- The swordsman charges towards his opponent to deliver a horizon slash then brings their sword over the hand to then do a vertical slash.

Fifth Form: Snow Blast:- The swordsman charges towards his opponent at high speeds to deliver a single thrust.

Sixth Form: Dragon of the Blizzard:- The swordsman continuous swinging their sword to build power to create a single slash in the shape of a dragon to finish the enemy.

Seventh Form: Winter Solstice:- With incredible speed the swordsman walks past and sheaths their sword from top to bottom to cut their enemy.

Eighth Form: Raging Snowstorm:- The swordsman backflips into the air to quickly slash the enemy target multiple times.

Ninth Form: Ice Armor:- Created by the Frost Hashira, Aster Beira. The swordsman ceases any body movements and engages a skill that can create ice armor around the arms and legs to increase their speed and strength. He does this by focusing the blood in his body and rushes throughs his arms and legs.

UNIFORM AND HAORI:-

[Imagine the chest area of the white shirt is buttoned up and the black jacket is still open

[Imagine the chest area of the white shirt is buttoned up and the black jacket is still open.]

SWORD:-

SWORD:-

LIKES:- All of the Hashiras, Onigiri, Nezuko and her brother, flowers and butterflies, sweets, Senjuro, and Kyojuro

DISLIKES:- Evil demons, loud noises except Kyojuro, and bullies.

WORDS Y/N USES TO COMMUNICATE:-
1. Shake [Salmon] → Agree.
2. Okaka [Bonito flakes] → Disagree.
3. Konbu/Kombu [Kelp] → Greeting.
4. Takana [Mustard leaf] → Worry.
5. Sujiko [Salmon cod roe] → To grab the attention.
6. Ikura/Igura → Expletive.
7. Mentaiko → Expletive.
8. Tuna → Focus.
9. Tuna tuna → Look.
10. Tuna mayo → Talk.