Divorced Danielle

Danielle POV

"Ciao bellina,"

"Hello bella," I laughed happily, opening my front door to see Stefania.

"Come in come in," I smiled, stepping back and welcoming her in.

"No Jeff today?" I asked curiously.

"No not today, I thought since we were filming a video, she might be more of a nuisance," she replied, following me through to the kitchen.

"Where are the girls?" She asked, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"They're with their dad this weekend," I sighed as I began to make us both a drink.

"You miss them?"

"I thought I'd enjoy having some more time to myself but yeah I do. Rosie's no trouble being fourteen and even with Honey being a lot of work, I still miss it," I told her.

I handed her a coffee.

"Grazie bellina," she smiled.

"How old is Honey now?" Stef asked.

"She's three in two months," I smiled, happily thinking about my toddler.

"You'll have to tell me what to get her for her birthday," Stefania said seriously.

"You already spoil them both enough," I smirked.

"What can I say, I love them," she said warmly.

"And I love that you love them. Shall we go through to the lounge?" I suggested.

"Si, let's go," she agreed enthusiastically.

"So I've set everything up on the coffee table, and we should be able to put a phone on there to record," I said, pointing at the stand I'd constructed.

"Wow. Look at all these letters and gifts," Stefania said in amazement, looking at all the fan mail in awe.

"We're very lucky," I nodded gratefully.

"Ready to start ?" I asked, getting my phone set up.

"Si let's do it," she said excitedly, sitting herself on the sofa.

Just as I was about to press record, the front door flew open.

We both jumped and looked up.

"Rosie?" I said, seeing my teenager storm angrily through the door.

"I HATE HIM," she screamed, running straight past Stefania and I through to her room.

I glanced at Stefania in confusion and turned my attention back to the door where my ex husband Marcus was now stood with a struggling Honey in his arms.

"Mommy," she cried when she saw me.

"Hurry and take her will you," Marcus said frustratedly, practically shoving Honey at me.

"M-mommy," she sobbed, her face red and flushed.

"Marcus what's going on?" I asked, wondering why my daughters were in this state.

I adjusted Honey in my arms, settling her on my hip. Stefania hovered by the sofa, watching this uncomfortable interaction.

"She's not stopped crying all morning,"

"Kept me up all night too, Rosie was no help with her," he told me angrily.

"If she's crying then that usually means somethings wrong," I told him, my tone stern.