19: i miss you

Lisa's POV

2015 (Thailand)

I think I like someone. I think I like my friend. Or I just care for her too much?

Yes. Her. A girl. I think I'm attracted to her since we became close.

So I went to her house and talked to her. I confess that I have a crush on her. I thought she'll understand, I thought we'll still be friends after the confession but then,

"Lalisa is a lesbian. Oh my gosh! She's crushing on a girl!"

"She's so weird."

"That's why she cut her hair short. Yuck."

"Chittip is it true? That your daughter is a lesbian?"

"She's an abomination! She doesn't fit to be here in this family!"

"I don't like you Lisa."

"She's an abomination"

"She doesn't belong here!"

"Lalisa Manoban, a fucking dyke"

"Lili"

"Lili, hey!"

That voice.

"Lili wake up!" I opened my eyes and saw a worried looking Jennie holding my face. She's so close.

"You okay?" Her breathe smells mint. I nodded and cover my mouth. She frowned.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I still have morning breath." I said. She chuckled.

"Yeah and you're breath stinks." She jokingly said. So I pouted.

"Jennie!" I whined. She just laughed. "I'm kidding Lili." She went near me again and put her hands to the both sides of my face, cornering me.

"But I must say, we had a wild night last night." She whispered. I widened my eyes.

Oh god.

Did we?

She pulled away and laughed at me because I know that I am fucking blushing hard right now.

"What are you thinking Lili?" She wiggled her brows and smirked.

"No-Nothing!" I said and ran away to the bathroom.

"I know what you're thinking Lili~" Jennie said.

"Shut up pervert!" I shouted and closed the door.

I looked at the mirror only to see myself in a clean PJs and a clean face. Wait?

I was so wasted last night. Why do I have a low tolerance in alcohol?

What the hell happened?

"Go back to your boyfriend"

"You said when you comeback, you'll claim me as yours!"

"Do you want me to?"

"To what?"

"To make you mine."

"I'm already yours Jennie"

HOLY SHIT. DID I JUST?! DAMN YOU SELF WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING TALKATIVE?! HOW CAN I FACE JENNIE NOW? AHHHHH!

I was brought back to reality when I heard a knock on the door, "Lili? Are you okay in there? I hear you scream." Jennie asked.

Aish Lalisa you're talking out loud!

"I-I'm fine. It's j-just because of hangover." I reasoned out.

I heard her chuckle. "Come on Lili, it's wine. How the hell did you became so drunk to be so wild last night?" She playfully said. I blushed.

"Jennie! Stop joking! We didn't do anything okay!"

"But you have done something to me! You don't remember the incident before I tucked you in?" She asked.

"Lili come on! Let's get you to bed! It's 1 in the fucking morning for fuck sake!"

"No! I want to watch Frozen!"

"Lalisa Pranpriya!"

"Jennie Ruby Jane!" She just sighed and massage her temple. Why the hell is she mad? I should be the one who's mad here because she's with Kai earlier.

"Lili please, let's get you to bed, yeah? I'll let you watch frozen all day tomorrow." She said. I beamed and went near her then hugged her tight.

And the I suddenly felt sick,

and throw up. Opps.

"LALISA!"

"Ehe?" I said then ran away to her room.

HOLY SHIT. I. AM. SO. EMBARRASSED. RIGHT NOW. HOW CAN I FACE JENNIE?!

I opened the door and saw no one on Jennie's room. She's probably downstairs so I went there only to see Jennie cooking in the kitchen. Looking at Jennie in this natural state wherein she's not in her business attire looking not so intimidating makes my heart flutter. I could get use to this.

Does she still have feelings for me?

She turned around and looked at me. She smiled.

"Let's eat Lili"

"Okay."

Looking at Jennie while we're eating reminds me of how we are back then. We bicker, we fight and we have lots of memories together and in between those times, I realized that I've liked her too. It's just that I'm afraid because of what happened in the past when I was in my hometown and then Jungkook happened. I was so stupid.

But seeing Jennie again after all these years, I realized that I made a huge mistake back then. I should've realized it sooner.

"Jen?" She looked at me. "Yes Lili?"

I smiled. "I missed you." She was shocked when I said that but smile nonetheless. I saw a faint blush on her cheek and her ears.

"I miss you too Lili, so much." She said. "Let's talk after this, yeah?" She added.

I nodded. "Yeah."

AN: Filler Chap! Let's wait for the next chapter 👀

LISA IN LA, JENNIE IN LA— DE, OKAY LANG SINO BA NAMAN TAYO PARA BIGYAN NG JL CONTENT DIBA? 😆