Chapter XXXV: Sister Sister

I explained to Jeremy where Hayley was, and followed them all as they went to the Lockwood Manor. Jeremy coming willingly even though no one gave him much of an option. He was the only way I could communicate with my mates right now. Klaus didn't wait to knock on the door, slamming it open to find he couldn't enter.

"LOCKWOOD!" Klaus growled out, slamming his hand into the door frame. Tyler stepped out into view, not a single ounce of fear on his face which shocked me. But then again, Freya was in there with him. Same with Rebekah. I had called Rebekah and Danial home to help protect Hayley for me. The look on Rebekah's face when I explained everything and then her meeting her long lost sister was extreme. The amount of hugging that happened that day was crazy. "Why can't I come in?" Klaus snarled out. I rolled my eyes at his dramatics.

"I can't let you in until you promise to remain calm and not to kill anyone." Tyler stated calmly.

"Or seriously injure." Hilda muttered with a laugh. Jeremy covered his mouth to stop the laugh. Kol snapping his eyes to the young Gilbert.

"Hilda said or seriously injure." Jeremy cleared up for them. I watched with a smile as Elijah shook his head with a soft chuckle. Klaus just frowned.

"I promise not to rip your head from your body and feed on your innards. How's that?" Klaus growled out. Thats when Rebekah stepped into view.

"Brother, you're so dramatic." She rolled her eyes.

"YOU KNEW?!" Klaus snapped.

"Of course I did. Hilda had to have someone protect Hayley and Tyler." She told him.

"I wouldn't hurt Hayley. She's carrying my child." Klaus growled. He was sounding too animalistic for my taste. But I knew he was pissed. He felt betrayed, like someone lied to him.

"Jeremy, get Freya." I told him. Jeremy looked confused.

"Freya?" He questioned. Elijah and Finn both snapped their eyes to the young Gilbert, confused at hearing that name. That was until a woman stepped into the light.

"Freya?!" Finn exclaimed. I smiled as I saw him recognize the woman as his sister.

"Wait- Who the hell is Freya?" Klaus snapped. "And why are you here?And WHY am I still stuck outside?!" He added in a deep growl.

"Oh calm yourself." Rebekah snide at him. "This is Freya Mikaelson. Our secretly alive long lost sister." She smiled, placing her arm around Freya's shoulders. I knew she was so happy to have an actual sister to talk to .

"Sister?" Kol questioned.

"But you died..Mother said you died of the plague." Finn spoke quietly, having the urge to pull his older sister into a hug.

"Wait- That sister?" Klaus questioned, now seemingly calmer and confused.

"Yes, well. It's a long story." Freya sighed, "Matt, please invite our guests in, I believe they are calm enough." She spoke. Matt came out and did as he was told willingly, leaving right after, not wanting to be in the same house as 4 angry originals. As the four men, Jeremy and I walked into the house, I sent a sad smile towards Hayley sitting on the couch with my little bump. I was only about a month and a half along when I came to her. She is now a little over two months, visible but not if you didn't look for it. I made my way over to her instantly, placing my hand to hover of her stomach, missing the feeling of my little bundle in my own stomach. I noticed Jeremy make his way over, giving me a sad look. He felt bad.

"It's not your fault, Jer. It was fate." I told him softly. He frowned more. "Besides, I'm keeping my girlish figure.." I shot him a small smile trying to make him smile in return.

"So you must be Hayley.." Elijah spoke up as he entered the room. "One of Klaus's?" He asked, noticing the fact she was a hybrid. She nodded slowly, as Tyler moved to sit next to her.

"I can hear it.." Kol whispered. Listening intently to the small fast heartbeat inside of her. I closed my eyes and smiled as tears collected in my eyes. Finn and Klaus entered next, both staring intently at Hayley. Klaus moved to stand in front of her, falling to his knees as he bowed his head to the small bump. Placing his hand over it. Tears were breaking out of my eyes quickly now. I might never get to carry this child in me again. Never even touch the swollen belly. Feel the small child move around or have the hiccups.

"Hilda?" Jeremy questioned. I shook my head, standing up and leaving the room with tears falling down my cheeks. My mates were watching Jeremy, concerned for their mate. "She's uh- taking it hard. I'll be back.." He said standing up and following after me.

"Well, congratulations Hayley Marshall. You just became the most protected Hybrid in the world." I heard Kol mutter as he followed Jeremy out of the room, but staying behind to listen, standing outside the kitchen.