{Chapter 9}

Bella's POV:

Walking upstairs, I slam the door as hard as I can to show Charlie how mad I was at him. I mean how could he say that to me. He always takes that sorry excuse of life's side over mine. This is crazy, he basically threw me out. I can't go move in with mom because she is in Florida and that is way too far from Edward. Being grounded for three months, no seeing Edward, and bars on my window is even more crazy. I mean come on no Edward is impossible to even think about and bars on my window. What am I a criminal? The only option is to just go. The only problem with that though is that I have no money to get a house. Just then I decided to ask to live with the Cullens. I grab my phone to call Edward. "Hey Bella, Everything ok?" I hear his voice. "Hey. I was wondering if you can ask Carlisle and Esme if I can live with your family" I tell him getting straight to the point. "What happened? Why do you need to move in with us?" Edward's voice says worried through the phone. "No. My piece of crap brother called my dad while we were on the plane and told him everything that happened in Italy and about us leaving him. He also included that you come in through my window at night. So, because of him I now have bars on my window, grounded for three months, and not allowed to see you at all. He also said that if I can't do that then I have two options to either move to Florida with my mom or just leave him house and not come back since I am 18" I explain to him. "I'll go ask them and call you back when they give me an answer" he said. "ok. Bye" "Bye" now I just have to wait.

Carlisle POV:

Ever since everyone came back to Forks I have been noticing that Edward and Alice have been acting weird. Almost like they were trying to hide something. So, I made the big decision to call Aro to try to find out if anything extra happened in Italy. I waited until the kids were out hunting or in town to go to my office and make the call. "Hello. Aro speaking" I hear the black-haired king's voice after the phone rang a few times. "Hello Aro, this is Carlisle" I tell him. "Ah. Carlisle my old friend. What do I owe the pleasure of this phone call?" Aro says if I'm not mistaken sounded a little happy. "Well, ever since Edward and Alice have arrived back to Forks with Ms. Swan they have not been acting the same and I have a strong feeling they have not told the truth of everything that happened in Italy. So, I wanted to call to see if you can feel me in on your version of events from their time there" I explained my thoughts to the king. "Very well. By what I saw in their minds in the throne room it appears Alice and Isabella came to Italy to rescue Edward and brought with them Isabella's older brother, Beckham, to- "Aro started to tell me but I interrupted "Bella has a brother??" I questioned since it was the first time I have heard of Bella having a sibling. "Yes, fine young man and famous too. As I was saying though they brought him to Italy and wanted to use him as a pawn so that Edward, Alice, and Isabella would be able to leave unharmed. I was told by the members of my Elite Guard that when Alice arrived at the clock tower where Edward and Isabella were that he was unconscious and she purposefully dropped him on the tile floor like he was garbage. When Beckham awoke him and Bella got into an argument before escorted to the throne room. After the trial, we finally realized that Beckham was in the room. I went through his mind; ended up finding out how much of an evil person Isabella was and still is. Also finding out that the only reason that he was in Italy with Alice and Isabella was because Alice hit him on the head to knock him out then dragged him all the way here with them. Then I took Marcus' hand when he made a motion for me to and we found out that Beckham is the mate to our own Alec and Jane. He wanted to know about what mates were, Marcus told him, he wanted to give them a chance, Bella was angry so they started arguing again. Their argument stopped when Caius told them that Beckham can stay for a week to get to know his mates to make an official choice and that Bella had to be turned within a year or her and all the Cullen clan would be killed. Edward yelled at Caius about how it wasn't fair to force Isabella and not Beckham. I had to explain to him how we came to that decision and they were escorted to the lobby to wait till sun down to leave, not even asking about Beckham" Aro explained all the event to me. To say I was disappointed would be an understatement. I could not believe that my children would act this way. Kidnapping, mistreating a human, and disrespecting the kings. "I sincerely apologies for my children's behavior. You can trust that this will not go unpunished and the problem with Bella will be handled as soon as possible. I will keep you updated on what happens here and make sure to keep a better eye on my coven especially Alice and Edward from here on out" I tell Aro after I digest some of the information that I was told. "thank you, my dear friend I am happy to help with your dilemma. Now I must go attend to matters at hand here. Please call again soon" Aro responds. "yes, thank you I will be in touch soon" I respond back before pressing the button to end the call.