𝟹𝟼.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙺𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 ⸱ 𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝟿𝚃𝙷
𓆙𓆙𓆙

                          𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙺𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 ⸱ 𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝟿𝚃𝙷𓆙𓆙𓆙

"Bae you hungry?" I asked Harmony. "I gotta go make some plays–they won't take me long at all, and on my way back home Ima pick up some food." I explained to her. She sat up in our bed and thought on it before shaking her head no.

I frowned up my lips and walked over to her. "You sure?" I questioned.

"Yes Kavon, I am." She kissed my lips. Ever since yesterday she had been in a good mood which made me happy.

"Aight bae, but if I come back with some food for me and yo ass get to jumping all inna nigga plate and shit, tryna eat my shit, we gone be fighting." I joked.

She fanned me off laughing. I leaned down and pecked her lips before leaving and making my way to my hellcat.

I loved Harmony, she made me smile when I was sad, helped me when I was down on my ass, she didn't judge me nor my past, and she understood me. I was just afraid to tell her I loved her because I didn't want that to change what we had.

Yea we had been going out for a minute, but what if I tell her I love her and she doesn't feel the same way? It would be awkward after that.

She was a genuine person, there was no way I couldn't love her. She had a different type of affect on me. I became soft as hell for her.

Pulling out of the driveway, I made my way to the trap because I had to meet up with Ke, Mali, Jb, and Blakk. Bam would have came too but he was not leaving Siyari's side.

He didn't want anything else to happen to her. He became more and more protective over her by the day.

And his trust issues were fucked up at the moment. I think his trust for us was fading–which was understandable because of what he's been through. So I wasn't mad or felt any type of way about how he was distancing himself from us a little.

After riding for maybe an hour or so, I arrived at the trap. This was our secret trap. It was outside of the city and not too far from where Yari and Bam new house was.

No one knew about it but us. Not even Glock or Mama Dee.

It upset me to see how hurt she was yesterday. She wasn't herself at all, she was just hurt to see that her son was becoming more and more like Dairia and his father.