Chapter 111

Stupid.

If there was one word Leona had to choose to describe Harry Potter with, right now it would be stupid.

After her talk with Harry, Leona needed to spend some time with Fred, just needing to know that he was ok. They talked as they walked along the beach, hands casually linked with each other's, as they laughed and joked around.

But while they were doing that, careful not to stray too far from the cottage, Harry, Hermione and Ron were talking to Griphook and Ollivander.

Harry had come up with the genius idea to break into Bellatrix Lestrange's vault at Gringotts as he believed there was a Horcrux there and they were going to use Griphook to do it.

So, when Leona returned and they asked her to make them some Polyjuice potion, she hadn't thought to question Harry's plan as he said that he was trading the sword of Gryffindor for Griphook's help.

What Harry failed to mention however was that he'd bargained for their entrance into the bank, not their exit.

A fact Leona didn't find out until they Disapparated.

Things however got worse when she received a message from Draco over the radio.

They broke in and got the Horcrux and got out, but Voldemort knew what they were doing. And he'd slaughtered every single one of the goblins at Gringotts. Draco had even watched the sword of Gryffindor disappear from the hand of one of the dead ones, Griphook, Leona assumed. Griphook, who likely double-crossed her brother.

And then, to top it all off, Leona received a message from Aberforth Dumbledore of all people.

He was a member of the Order that no one knew about, Dumbledore's brother.

After Leona's conversation with Professor Snape that day when Ron was poisoned, she hated Dumbledore. Had never been more furious at him, but was still forced to work with him as part of his plan to end the war. His brother, though, was a nice man.

A man who told her what her brother was up to despite Harry's protests.

Harry had gone to Hogwarts.

He was in Hogwarts.

Something she knew when her godfather Apparated into the cottage, telling them what was to happen, the final battle being on the horizon, its home being Hogwarts.

And that was where Harry was standing when all his friends and former classmates and D.A members, anyone who essentially wasn't Slytherin greeted him.

"Harry?" Ginny gaped as she interrupted the group, all of them turning to stare at her.

"Hi, there," the boy greeted, and Ron scoffed.

"Six months she hasn't seen me and it's like I'm Frankie First year. I'm her brother," he remarked to Hermione.

"She's got lots of those," Seamus said smugly. "There's only one Harry."

"Shut up Seamus," the redhead fired back.

"What is it, Ginny?" Neville asked.

"Want the good news or the bad news first?" she asked nervously.

"Good," they all muttered.

"What's left of the Order is on their way. And Lena is pissed."

The group chuckled at Harry's nervous expression, all of them knowing how fiercely protective she was of her family.

"And the bad news?" Hermione asked.

"Snape knows. He knows that Harry was spotted in Hogsmeade."

And hearts froze as the room stilled.