Chapter 17: Rafe

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

📍𝙒𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖 The Rafe

I teleported myself into the computer room of the building. I sent blue mist towards the four men that were sitting in there, letting them fall into a deep sleep. Two more men came, I sent them back with a blast. Hacking the computers, Steve made his was in, taking down the other guards that were in his way.

"Ready?" He asked, walking down the dark hallway towards the prison cells. I smirk when seeing Sam, but it soon faded seeing my sister. I immediately teleported into her cell, holding her face between my hands as I started to tear up. I felt guilt for leaving her and letting them do this. I quickly got the straight jacket off, pulling her into a hug. "I'm sorry sister." I whispered in her ear in Sokavian.

I teleported both of us out, making sure that Wanda was okay before moving to the others. I next went to Clint, thinking of moving my steps until appearing bedside him. "That's new." I laughed back and teleported us both out. During our flight here I was practicing my new found teleportation in the jet, getting the hang of it quit quickly.

Steve had gotten both Sam and Scott out in the same time. I moved back to Wanda, putting her arm around my shoulder and my arm around her waist to help keep her up as we head back to the Quintet. A few soldiers had came at us, but either Steve took them down or I sent a blast to them.

On the ride back it was quiet. Rogers took control of flying, Sam helping if needed. Clint and Scott were seated in the back, getting some rest. I walked over to my younger sister, passing her some water. She sent a small thank you back.

"You should rest." She did as such, placing the cup down and resting her eyes. I sat opposite Clint, beside Wan, looking on the small computer for places were Wand could live that were low key.

"She's going to be all right." I jumped at the voice of Clint who was now sitting to me left. "Yeah." I sighed. "I know, but I feel bad I left."

"She's tough but she was somewhat okay. Was more worried where you went." I lent my head on his shoulder as he wrapped an arm around me. "What happened to you anyway?"

"I don't really know. One minute I was in the airport, next I was standing in Sokovia." I felt the archer tense up at the mention of it. Neither one of us had fully spoken about the events. As much as I would like to, I couldn't hate him or be angry at him. He avoided both me and sister for a while, but slowly we became okay with each other.

My eyes began to flutter close, head still on his shoulder as I mumbled out. "I think I might need to rest. T... that was a lot." I let sleep take over. It was a good while that I slept as we made our way to America. I was only awoken as we dropped Clint and Scott of quickly so they would get a deal but the rest of us were on the run.

"I think its best if you lay low somewhere else. I'll visit you when I can, but it would be better if we were apart so they can't track us together." I blurted out. "An-" I cut Wanda off. "I'll be with Steve and Sam. We already agreed. I got you a place in Scotland and I'm going to tell Vis where you are so he can see you, only if he is deemed trusty.

"Ana." She said sadly, quick to pull me in a hug. The plane was now landing in a small town by Cardiff. "I'll be seeing you soon then. And remember, stay close, check in and don't take chances."

She nodded back with teary eyes. "I love you." I pulled her in for a hug. "I love you to, Annie." I rolled my eyes at her nickname for me. When she and Pietro were young, they said Annie because they didn't like my name. It lasted until they were seven and just ended up calling me Anastasia instead. I called them Wendy and Petey for a year as payback.

"Please be careful, Wendy." She laughed, turning around to say her goodbyes to the soldiers and receiving the papers and pager, walking out the jet. I held in my tears as she left. Steve and Sam were stood beside, the closing closing as they spoke.

"Where to Cap?" Wilson asked, arm leaning on the back of a chair. "Anywhere." He sighed, walking over to the pilot seat again. Sam gave me a quick hug, moving back to his previous seat. It was now just the three of us for as long as it may be, not as long as you think.

📍𝙒𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖

It had been 8 months since the airport. Wanda went off the grid after my last visit. Clint and Scott are on house arrest and recently we picked up a fellow assassin.

Since then Steve, Sam and I have travelled the world. We stayed in motels and even in the jet. To me, this wasn't as unusual. I helped the men lay low and how to live without money or a home. After my parents died, me and the twins were in the orphanage then we had to leave. We basically stole food and water and clothing just to survive. I did end up finally getting a small job that would be enough for shelter but it didn't last long then HYDRA and now were back.

Steve had gotten word that Bucky was out of cyro freeze and T'challa had invited us if we ever wanted to visit. I decided that it might be a nice chance of scenery from the jet. Plus, I would love a nice bed to sleep in. Steve told me many stories about him and Bucky as kids in the 30's and 40's. It made me wanted to meet him properly. No winter soldier or prison break, just Bucky.

I had a couple of visits to the beautiful city of Wakanda. Me and Bucky had gotton more close and it was easy talking to him. When I was back on the run with the rest of the team, they decided to help me work on my new found powers.

The three of them helped me practise them. Once in a country side out side of London, we went to this field and they threw things at me. I either had to teleport myself or the objects. It took a while, but I got there in the end. Once I accidently made Sam teleport one day. We were by a lake and I made him disappeared from the jet to the lake. He wasn't very pleased but it made my day.