148. Qing Gang's In Trouble

Since that day, after Ling Fan left his house, Chu Xiao didn't hear any news about Ling Fan or even received a call or text from him for 10 whole days.

Lin Tianchen and others deliberately avoided the name "Ling Fan" in front of him. Even he himself tried to avoid those two words.

That morning, he had really made up his mind to end their relationship.

He couldn't kill Ling Fan, so he could only let him disappear from his sight.

After all, he didn't like to be influenced by something about his feelings and judgment, and no one could.

Ling Fan…should only be an accident.

Unfortunately, this kind of psychological hint barely worked.

The words Ling Fan was like a demon. No matter where he went or what he did, he would think of the other side. Not only that name, but that person...

This kind of feeling couldn't be said to be bad, but he knew that his current state of mind was simply too awful…

However, what surprised Chu Xiao was that when he heard Ling Fan again, no, to be more precise, when he heard about the news about Qing gang…

Not through the Qing Gang, not through Ling Fan's subordinate called Lei Wu, nor through the information Chen Feng gave him, but through trending news!

--The Qing Gang held the jadeite raw materials worth a billion in their hands, and now, the gangs in the entire Liuhe District were fighting for that batch of goods.

This kind of news, at most, others were just watching for fun and sighing at that billion, but Chu Xiao, the underground emperor who was strong enough to make the rules of N City, knew the seriousness of this matter.

The precious stone lands its innocent possessor in jail. Whether it was true or false, it was very bad for the Qing Gang and Ling Fan.

In the meeting room of Sleepless Night, Chu Xiao sat in the main seat wearing a gloomy expression. The cold air around him almost froze the entire meeting room.

As for Chen Feng and the rest, they were in a state of crisis…uh, standing by the table.

It was not that they didn’t want to sit, they were too scared to sit…

At this point, Chen Feng had the most say.

He had followed the boss for so many years, and even when the Chu family as destroyed, he had never seen the boss so scary…

What to do? He regretted returning from the mines now.

"What's going on?"

Just as Chen Feng, Lin Tianchen and the others wondered if the cold sweat on their backs had soaked their clothes wet, Chu Xiao finally spoke.

His voice was frighteningly cold. The key point was that Chu Xiao's tone was filled with rare anger.

What was going on?

When they saw the news that Chu Xiao had thrown at the conference table, Chen Feng and the rest looked at each other. Obviously, they knew what their boss was asking.