Chapter 109

Giyu POV
Morning came and (y/n) had to bolt out the door. Apparently me moving in made her not want to get up as she blamed me for her waking up late.

Which was understandable, I also did not wish to get up.

It had been an hour or so since (y/n) left for her morning shift. . .meaning I had to get up and get ready for work.

Oh Mondays.

I changed and made a quick cup of coffee, then headed out. Just as I opened the door, I was met abruptly with a sight I did not want to see.

"Oh, Mr. (L/n)...why are you here again?" My eyes widened.

His cold eyes widened but then went back to that squinted glare before he spoke.

"Oh, I must of stumbled into the wrong hotel...sorry to bother you. Good day." Osamu said as he walked away.

I stared blankly at his disappearing figure in confusion and astonishment.

Hotel?? What made him think this was a hotel? And why was he here again??

A sudden beep came from my watch causing me to look at it and I felt my stomach drop.

"Shit it's 7:48!" I explained and bolted down the street.

My train arrives at 7:50. I was screwed.

.      .      .

Dammit dammit dammit

I repeated in my head over and over.

First (y/n)'s dad, then I miss my train, then it starts raining while I'm walking, and then I show up to work 17 minutes late. In all my time of teaching I have never been late. I'm never going to hear the end of this one.

Begrudgingly, I walked into the office soaked and tired. Sabito quickly noticed me and walked right up.

"Someone's a little disoriented, didja get comfy with (y/n) last night?" Sabito wiggled his eyebrows.

My face turned bright red at his question. Luckily, it was red enough from running in the rain that I don't think he would notice.

"No Sabito, all I did was move in with her." I said as I grabbed a small towel from my draw to try and dry myself off.

"Oh wow, Tomioka is late for once." Tengen pointed out.

"Thank you for stating the obvious Uzui." I retorted.

"Oh and he's being salty. Wake up on the wrong side of (y/n)'s bed?" Tengen added.

I was starting to feel more annoyed as Tengen teased.

"Alright. Who told him?" I asked wondering how he found out I moved in with (y/n).

"Oh c'mon. We all knew you'd move in with her sooner or later." Sanemi deadpanned.

"Too bad, she would've made a fantastic fourth wife." Tengen sighed.

I wanted to slam his stupid head on his stupid desk. Hard.

"Alright alright, let's stop teasing him." Sabito nervously laughed as he squeezed my shoulders and sat me down.