𝟬𝟬𝟯 water fight

chapter three water fight

chapter three
water fight

✵ ✵ ✵

"So he gave you a katana," Druig noted

"So he gave you a katana," Druig noted. "Aren't your arms blades anyway?"

"Yeah, but I don't get why he would give it to me," she shrugged making him hum in thought.

The two sat outside the ship, in the rocks near the water. Her hands held the katana that she examined in the sunlight while he watched. Her right hand turned it over as her left hand dragged down the sharpness of the blade.

She felt it cut through her skin making her pull away. She showed no signs of being in pain, it was only a small cut anyway. Yet Druig took her hand, looking at the cut before softly frowning.

"You're bleeding."

"Oh wow, how cool," she spoke with nothing but sarcasm laced through her words. "Its just a small cut."

She set down her gift next to her before using her finger to wipe off the blood. She grinned at Druig before looking over to find the blood still trickling out slowly.

"Its still bleeding," he noted.

"I didnt even notice," she grumbled, standing up and walking over to the water.

"Where you going?" Druig asked, watching her get further and further away.

"To drown, " she spoke, bending down and putting her hand in the water.

She watched as the red moved into the clear, cold water. She moved her hand slowly making small ripples im the water form around the movement of her hand. She smiled as she heard Druigs black boots step onto the small rocks littering the area near the water, before stopping beside her.

He crouched down, making Ardens heart beat pick up, watching the red fade away in the water as her cut began to stop bleeding.

"I don't think you should drown," Druig said, though he knew she was only joking. Hopefully.