Chapter-10 Birthday and Then.....

Make sure to comment and vote as well.

All edits are done by   Babushkas_   .

March 31st, 1991

Adhara's first birthday was in full swing. Sirius and James had a fight over which theme they should do. A Princess theme or Witch theme as both were really interesting and had amazing decorating, they decided to mix the two making it unique as well as funny for the children.

 A Princess theme or Witch theme as both were really interesting and had amazing decorating, they decided to mix the two making it unique as well as funny for the children

Due to the war that was going on they couldn't invite many people so they just invited the marauders with their other halves, Albus Dumbledore, and Professor Minerva. But they only graced them with their presence for a few minutes, wishing Adhara a happy birthday and giving her their gifts.

Albus gifted her a magical book about magical beasts with a knowing glint in his eyes. Which they all had dismissed as his usual twinkle, Minerva had gifted her a knitted scarf which was really beautiful.

Adhara had been dressed by Vanessa and Lily; they had prepared her witch and princess costume. While Krystal and Remus were busy checking last minute changes all the while Sirius and James were playing with Shaw and Harry. Peter was checking food making sure everything was covered and none of them contained James or Sirius' pranks.

 Peter was checking food making sure everything was covered and none of them contained James or Sirius' pranks

Everyone stopped what they were doing when they saw baby Adhara. Krystal and Peter quickly walked towards her. Krystal then kissed her cheeks and forehead, "Oh look at the little princess." Peter then came with his hand behind him and placed a small witch hat on Adhara's head taking her hand in his softly giving her knuckles a kiss, "Now the looks complete."

Rebekah: Brothers look so cute and adorable. I can't wait to see her in real life. Then I'll take her shopping with me, we'll have lots of fun. (She said enthusiastically.)

"You're right sister. She looks so tiny and cute and her hands are so small. Look she's trotting," says Kol with a goofy grin making his siblings chuckle.