❥ 35. Lucesco

Lucesco
(Verb)
to begin to shine, to slowly and increasingly emit a bright light or glow

♡♡

🎶 Hum dum (Shiddat)

(Really listen to it if you want the feel. It's so beautiful.)

“What do you mean by that?” She questioned

“What do you mean by that?” She questioned. He raised a brow not turning to look at her but listening, she repeated his words “I’m your plan, What does it mean?”

He stole a glance, a small smile playing on his lips. “I’ll tell you when you start trusting me, What if you goof it up for me? Can’t take the risk now, can we?” he teased.

Her eyes bored in his face, jaw clenched. “I might never trust you back”

“You’ll. I’ll do what it takes to earn it back” he blinked in determination, eyes promising her.

“It is harder than you’ll ever be able to imagine” She warned him. “You’ll give up soon”

“I don’t give up Ira. Not ever. The question here is will you give a chance to yourself in trusting me ?” he looked at her, waiting for her response.

She looked down at her lap and back at him. “No” Shaking her head to make it clear.

“Now” he grinned “Where’s the fun in a Yes” he winked.

She thought back to the conversation they had that night, his words kept coming back to her, Everytime her mind seem to relax her conscious threw these words back for her to think and let his words settle in her heart. He asked if she could let herself trust and she after seconds uttered a "No"

A lie.

Was she not already putting her trust in him? Little steps taken towards him were enough proof she was already giving in to his presence, giving him a big place in her mind, heart and life.
She had come to accept the fact they were married, shopping those rings felt nothing like a deception, considering his choice in little things made her acknowledge the yearning for someone’s presence in her life. She was done feeling lonely and if he provided her the company, she being a desperate woman accepted it all, uncaring towards the heartbreak it might cause her in future or in coming days but her heart and her was already broken. No one can break a broken heart.

She had just gathered those pieces and wore them back on her sleeve, like she have done almost whole of her life. Trusting back the people who had back-stabbed her million times yet feeling her thoughts of loneliness drowning her whole, she turned back to them. She did it with God, Her Jethi-ma and now she was doing the same for her husband. It was easy to do this then feeling suffocated in them, feeling worthless, alone and discarded. It was million times better to feel healthy emotions then one that will make her kill herself.