𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍
𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙻𝚈𝙽𝙽 𝚂𝚈𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙷
▃▃▃

"Shiiit," I yelled as I jumped to my feet seeing that it was 1030 am on Tru's clock

"TRU!" I yelled as I hurriedly put my clothes on.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Wassup, you straight?" He peeked inside his room; his headset dangling.

He was obviously playing the gane.

"Uhm no, I need to go home now! Take me to Armani's and have you seen my phone?" I questioned him as I put my tank top over my head and pulled up my leggings.

I slipped into my pink crocs and grabbed my wallet.

"Tru, come on! I need to go," I rushed him as I made my way outside his apartment.

"Rushing to get back to your bitch ass boyfriend," he chuckled as he pulled his shirt over his head and walked out with his keys.

"Shut up, seriously. Last night never happened; don't ever speak about it again," I spat.

He chuckled, "I mean — I got the wet sheets to prove it and the video."

I scrunched up my face, "Tru, seriously delete the video ion need it getting out."

He sucked his teeth, "why you trippin — you was screaming my name ion wanna forget that."

I rolled my eyes, "seriously delete it. Like I'm not even kiddin," I said to him as I slid into the car seeing my phone on his seat.

He slid in after, "aight damn."

"Delete it from the recently deleted too," I watched as he did just that; making me sigh in relief.

Looking down at my phone; Jehnai called me 7 times and he had texted me 10 times last night.

He even left a voicemail; I quickly went to call him but the phone went straight to voicemail.

"Hm," I made a face as I tried sending him a text but that didn't deliver either.

Thinking it was my phone; I went to Armani's contact and texted him; my message instantly went through.

Did he block me? I thought to myself as I waited impatiently for Tru to take me home.

Finally after 15 minutes; we pulled up to my cousins and I jumped out cause I needed to get to Jehnai's.