The Saibaimen

The Chin Village is a very peaceful place. It has flourished in the agriculture field, but it has failed to add itself to the United Republic. Still, it has become the point of commerce for the earth kingdom and the Kiyoshi Island.

In the centre of the village, there is a plaza, where the commercial district is. Once a year, they held the Avatar Day festival.

It was a peaceful day, with sunny weather. The people of Chin Village were having a normal day until a big explosion happened. Two spheres fell from the sky and made two craters in the plaza.

People were scared and started to run from the place. The guard arrived, and they stood at the edge of the craters. Suddenly the spheres opened. One of the guards flinched at the sound of the opening of the sphere.

From each sphere, a man came out. One was big and bald; he had a thin moustache. He was wearing Black and yellow armour.

The other was a short man. He had black hair that was standing up as if it were flames. He was wearing white and yellow armour and under it a blue body cloth.

Both men were wearing a strange machine in their left ear. That machine had a crystal that went to the front of their eye.

The two men started to float in the air. And while doing it, the short one drew a smirk.

- Look, Vegeta. They came to give us a welcome.

- What a bunch of noisy insects.

- Let me take care of them.

After that, the bald man lifted two of his fingers. After that, a bright light blinded all of the people, and then an enormous explosion happened.

The bald man started to laugh. When the air dissipated the other man talked.

- Damn, Nappa! Don't go and destroy this planet. We should be able to sell it for a good price.

- Sorry.

- Forget about it. Let's search for Kakaroto. Once he is dealt with, we shouldn't have any opposition.

With that, Nappa and Vegeta pressed the button of the machines in their ears. A noise came from them, and some symbols were displayed.

- Well, this is strange. Several readings that over 1000.

- Don't worry about it. Just search for the highest reading... It seems that we are in luck. All of them are already gathered together.

Vegeta and Nappa started to fly in the direction where the machine of his eye told him.

- This can't be. It hasn't passed a year.

Said Azula while standing up from the ground where she was meditating. In front of her were Goku and Tom-Tom.

- Tom-Tom, go back to the city.

- No, I want to fight with you.

- I am not going to say this again. GO BACK!!

Tom-Tom flinched. Then he started to run in the direction of the city.

A few seconds after that, Toph and Aang arrived where Goku and Azula were. Aang looked a little confused. Even when the training of Goku, and the multiple tips of Toph, he couldn't learn how to feel the presence of the others. Still, Toph was his friend, and she alerted him that the Sayajins had arrived.

Aang, after all his training, was confident that he could be able to defeat them. And most importantly, save everyone, even the sayajins. But his confidence vanished when he saw the face of Goku, Azula and Toph. They were frowning, and he could swear that they were sweating and shaking.