Chapter XL: Missing You

I woke up before Elijah did. Feeling his warm breath on the back of my neck as he slept peacefully. Rolling over, carefully, I looked at Elijah. His eyes closed, arms tightly around me. I leaned towards him slightly, using my nose to nudge his nose timidly before pressing my lips to his. As soon as my lips touched his, his hand moved to the back of my head, lacing his fingers into my hair, pulling me closer to him. I moved my lips against his slowly before pulling back slightly. His forehead moved to rest against mine.

"Morning, Elskan." He whispered gently, opening his eyes to look into my own. I smiled at him.

"Morning, 'Lijah." I responded, tilting my head slightly to press my lips back to his. Elijah sat up slightly, leaning over me and kissing me back with so much emotion. His hand making my head tilt slightly. I moved one of my hands to his face as the other moved to his side, trying to pull him more on top of me. This caused him to pull back slightly, a sly smile stretching across his lips.

"We should go down and get breakfast." He mumbled. I grinned up at him, gripping his side firmly as I flip us around with my wolf strength. A shocked breath leaving his lips as I sat on top of him, straddling his hips.

"I see my breakfast right here." I told him lowly, grabbing the hem of my shirt, which was one of his, and pulling it over my head in one movement. His eyes moved from my eyes to my chest, then to my torso, lifting his hand to feel the curve of my side. 

"Well, who am I to deny you of nourishment?" He muttered, sitting up some to try and kiss me. I pushed him back down, my hand on his chest. He gave me a confused look.

"I'm in charge." I told him. "Let me take care of you." I told him, leaning down, my hands rubbing down his bare chest. He only slept in some grey sweatpants. Bringing my lips to hover over his before letting my tongue dart out to lick his lips before kissing him. Elijah raised his hand to hold my head in place, kissing me back as my tongue pushed into his mouth, tasting every inch of his mouth before grabbing his hands and holding them above his head. A grunt leaving his lips in protest. I smiled at him as I moved my lips down to kiss down his jawline, sucking and nipping at his neck gently. A growl of a moan vibrating through his throat in pleasure. One of my hands releasing his hand to move down his body, feeling every little ridge and curve he had.

I moved my mouth further down his neck, grazing my teeth against his collarbone as I passed it. Dragging my tongue around his nipples and falling into the ridges of his muscles, following it to his stomach. Both of my hands now rubbing down his sides, stopping at his sweatpants and tugging at them slightly. Pressing kisses along the waistband, slipping my tongue under it slightly to tease him.

"Astin-" He growled. I shushed him, pulling his pants off of him, followed by his boxers. His cock hard and standing up. I placed my hands on his hips, making sure he didn't jerk as I dragged my tongue from the base to the tip of his length, watching as he flexed slightly at the feeling. Pressing open mouth kisses at the base, teasing his balls slightly as I did before moving up again. Wrapping my lips around the tip and sucking lightly just to make a popping noise as I pull back. "Quit teasing me.." Elijah snarled out. I let out a soft laugh and push him deep into my mouth, causing him to snap his hips slightly, groaning as he  hits the back of my throat. I wrap a hand around the base, stroking and squeezing it as I sucked on him.

I pulled back as he tried jerking his hips at me. Elijah moved quickly, grabbing the back of my head and pushing me back down. I gagged in shock as he held me there for a moment, before guiding me up and down his length. I moaned, causing a vibration against him. Seconds was all that passed as Elijah pulled me from him, flipping me onto my back, pulling my panties off and rolling me to my side as he laid behind me. Propping my leg up slightly, he wedged himself between my legs, slamming into me deeply. Breathing out a moan as he rolled his hips into me. Elijah brought his lips to my ear, pulling my hair out of his way and breathing softly against my ear.

"I love you, Hilda." He moaned out, leaning down and pressing a short kiss to my ear, trailing kisses down my neck as his hand gripped my hip. I moaned at his words. Feeling him hit deeper each time he rolled his hips.

"I love you, Elijah." I breathed out as he nipped at my neck, feeling his fangs out and against my neck before he slowly sliced through my neck, biting deeper than usual. A long moan drew out of me as he reached around and rubbed my clit with his fingers. Rolling it and pinching it. My walls tightened as I felt him twitching. Both of us going over the edge together, his fangs digging deeper as he drank from me. A growl/moan rumbling against me as he rode out his climax. I let out a satisfied sigh as he pulled back. My walls still pulsing from my orgasm.

"You taste different. A lot more addicting.." Elijah whispered, dragging his tongue along my throat. "I don't know if I'll be able to go without it." He added, pressing kissed along my neck.

"Are you saying I tasted better than I did when I was a vampire?" I asked him, turning over to lay on my back as he stares at me.

"Like a drug." He admitted, leaning down and nipping at my neck more. I moaned. "Let's go get you some real food, Astin." He whispered.