Chapter 18

"Coming~~" Jungkook sweetly said, rushing towards the door as he heard the doorbell rang.

He twisted the doorknob, eyes widening unknowingly when he saw the familiar male standing in front of him, "Mister!"

"Really? Mister? Your hyungie didn't tell you my name?" The 'mister', well actually it's Jimin walked inside the house like a total diva queen.

Jungkook closed the door, following Jimin, "Then what's your name, mister?"

Jimin stared at the excited male, "My name is Ji-" He halted in the middle of his sentence as an idea popped up in his mind. He smirked, "Call me handsome."

"Handsome hyungie?" Jungkook tilted his head, mouth formed an o shape as he asked.

"Yeah, it's a cute nickname," Jimin winked, sitting down on the couch, "So where's your hyungie?"

"He's still in the room-" "Baby, who are you talking to- Oh, why are you here?" Taehyung stepped down from the stairs, buttoning his buttons as he stared at Jimin with squinting eyes.

"Just feel like it." Jimin said, shrugging his shoulder.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at Jimin's statement. "Baby~ Come give me a hug." His tone drastically changed as he gestured Jungkook to come forward.

Jungkook giggled, walking towards Taehyung as he wrapped his arms around the male waist, "Morning hyungie!"

"Morning baby!" Taehyung imitated Jungkook's tone, making the boy giggled again.

Taehyung was about to speak further but Jimin cuts him off, "Hello? I'm still here? Can someone care about my presence?"

Taehyung groaned, "You're so annoying Park Jimin." He sat down on the couch, pulling Jungkook as the boy landed on his lap.

Jimin shrugged, "I know. Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung will visit you later too." Jimin said, putting his legs on the table in front of him.

Jungkook gasped in shock when he saw Jimin's action, "Handsome hyungie! That table cost more than 1 million dollars! You can't place you legs on it!"

"What?!" Jimin and Taehyung both yelled in unison.

"Kim Taehyung bought a table that cost more than 1 million?! Wow just wow, but why am I getting fascinated by it? I'm rich too?" Jimin muttered to himself.

On the other hand, "Baby, what did you just call him?!" Taehyung eagerly asked Jungkook.

"Handsome hyungie?" Jungkook said in a questioning way.

Taehyung poke his inner cheek with his tongue, "How can you call him handsome hyungie?"

"Why can't I?" Jungkook tilted his head, frowning cutely.

"You can't! Don't call him handsome hyungie anymore!" Taehyung yelled, panicking when he saw tears in Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook pouted, tears moistened his eyelashes, "Y-You yelled at me..."

"I'm sorry I'm sorry, baby. Don't cry please~" Taehyung wiped Jungkook's tears with his thumb, whispering many sweet words to his ear.

Jimin just watched the scene silently, can't help but burst into laughter.

Taehyung who heard Jimin's laugh glared at the short male, "You told him to call you handsome hyungie didn't you?" He asked, hands busy patting Jungkook's back to calm the boy down.

"Yeah," Jimin nodded, let out a laugh again, "Never thought you will get jealous because one name."

"Shut up if you don't want me to kick you out of the house." Taehyung said to Jimin, then fixed his gaze on Jungkook, "Come one, baby. Stop crying yeah?"

Jungkook nodded his head, sniffling, "Alright..."

"He's so cute." Jimin said, again earning a glare from Taehyung. He scoffed in disbelief, "Possessive bastard."