Chapter XXIV

"Faster! Remember it's kill or be killed! The first opportunity a curse gets it will not hesitate!"

"Does that apply to you too y/n-chan?"

She observed the three of them running away from snarling wolves that chased them, trying to plan something while nearly having their backside bitten.

"I thought you were busy today Gojo?"

The said male simply shrugged with a grin and sat down on the grass, patting beside him, indicating her to sit down as well making her sigh and give in.

"I finished what I had to do easily besides..."

He looked at her with his clothes eyes as his grin became larger causing her to raise a brow.

"I managed to convince the higher ups to visit Hitakamori."

Her e/c glowed in recognition of the named place and turned to look at him, narrowing her eyes a little.

"That's very doubtful. Aren't they supposed to be preparing my execution? Why are they letting you take me to the place I originated."

"What can I say, I'm very convincing- besides there's a curse there that's got on their radar, level 1 curse, so I used that as well, aren't I great y/n-chan?~"

He tried flopping down onto her to wrap his arms around her but was instantly shot into a nearby tree by a strong force, taking no damage ofcource but still getting a small shock as she looked at him boredly while standing up

He whined as she just walked away from him and towards the kids who were laying on the floor panting with exhaustion. She leaned over them and stared at them causing them to gulp, sometimes her eyes just looked like they were staring into their soul.

"You only managed to get rid of two out of 8. That leaves 6 who, if they were real curses,would tear you to shreds."

They sweatdropped as they listened to her speak with a blank face, having the same thought run through their mind.

'this woman doesn't sugar coat anything does she?...'

{<<<|>>>}

Sukuna smirked as he watched her speak through yujis perspective, leaning back on his throne and resting his cheek in his palm.

"Maybe you haven't changed so much my queen, you're training them as you did me"

He licked his lips as he watched her walk away, her trench coat swaying behind her in the autumn wind and blowing her h/c hair a little.

"The next chance I have, I will come visit you."

"My love."