The Great Journey (Halo 2) Final

Scene fades in on Thelya 'Vadamee, Master Chief and Rtas 'Vadumee, who is in a Wraith with its hatch open, conversing. The three are looking towards the Control Room of Delta Halo.

Thelya 'Vadamee: "What is that place?"

Rtas 'Vadumee: "Where the Councillors were meant to watch the consecration of the Icon. The start of the Great Journey."

Thelya then got a flashback of the Gravemind.

Gravemind (flashback): "There is still time to stop the key from turning."

Thelya 'Vadamee: "We must get inside."

Rtas 'Vadumee: "Then mount up, Arbiter. I know a way to break those doors."

Master Chief: "Ill provide backup if things go south. Ill meet you by the Control Room."

Chief heads back into the shadows and makes her own way towards the Control Room.

'Vadamee turns to face the Control Room as Rtas 'Vadumee enters his Wraith and closes the hatch behind him.

Your Ass, My Size-24 Hoof

Thelya turned and saw a Ghost being piloted by a Brute and heading straight towards them. She ran towards the Ghost but not before jumping onto the Ghost and kicking the pilot off. She piloted the Ghost and turned the weapons to face the Brute she just kicked and fired towards it, as it lifeless body falls onto the floor.

More Ghosts approached but was quickly taken care off by Rtas and his Wraith. They travelled to where a Scarab is visible and docked up on a ledge.

Rtas 'Vadumee: "There, Arbiter. That Scarab's main gun will break the Control Room's door. At the far end of the beach there's a passage into the cliff. It'll take you up to the Scarab."

They cleared the area of more enemy Ghost's who was out manoeuvred by Thelya's Ghost and Rtas's Wraith.

Rtas 'Vadumee: "The Brutes control the cruiser, Arbiter. I'll remain here, make sure no reinforcements get in behind you. Then, I'm going to take the cruiser back!"

Thelya exited her Ghost and walked towards the door but not before being re-joined by Master Chief.

Master Chief: "There is no way in to the control room. Looks like we have to blast our way in."

Thelya 'Vadamee: "There is a Scarab docked up top we can use that."

'Vadamee and Chief walks into a room with a Sangheili and two Mgalekgolo. They all pointed their weapons towards the Chief.

Thelya 'Vadamee: "Stand down she's with me."

They turned from the Chief and back to Thelya staring at her with shocked faces.

Spec Ops Elite: "The Arbiter? I thought she was dead! Hold your fire. The Hunters have come to our aid, Arbiter. They will fight by our side."

The Chief and 'Vadamee fights their way to a room where two Councillors and two Hunters are being held prisoner behind force field doors. Two Jackals approached the two heros.

Master Chief: "Two huh...One for me and One for...."

Theyla 'Vadamee: "Me...."

They ran towards their chosen targets Chief heading towards the jackal on the left while 'Vadamee heads towards the right. 'Vadamee activated her camouflage and took out her sword making it pierce through the jackals body. 'Vadamee turns towards Chief to see her target is full of bullet holes. 'Vadamee approached the force field and slashing them making the Two Elite Councillors and the two Hunters free.