Chapter 64

The day re still long after that 

Could it be that Gu Feng's dog basket has come back to bother him steadily?

Yu Baoyuan walked upstairs with a black face, carrying a plastic bag. Seeing that the door lock of my home is intact, it should have not been forcefully pried, and I was slightly relieved.

Opening the lock and entering the door, Taro raised his head lazily from the cat's litter, and said hello with a meow.

Yu Baoyuan went into the kitchen, boiled the soup, then put it on a small electric stove to slowly heat it up. When the soup boiled slightly, he put in the prepared fresh-cut beef, tribute balls and various ingredients.

The scent was diffused, and his stomach was groaning.

He was cooking the hot pot happily. He only heard two bangs, and the door was knocked vigorously twice.

He was taken aback, put the glass lid on the hot pot, then walked to the door, took a deep breath, and opened the door.

Outside the door, stood Gu Feng.

At this time, he was wearing a black coat with a fixed length of height and a formal suit that hadn't been replaced. It became more sturdy and slender, with perfect proportions. His face was as cold as ever, but today, his eyes stared at Yu Baoyuan, and he felt a little different.

"What are you doing?" Yu Baoyuan asked in a low voice.

Gu Feng took two steps forward, "Let me in."

"Don't!" Yu Baoyuan hurriedly stood in front of him and stopped him.

Gu Feng's beautiful brows wrinkled, "I have something for you."

"No need," Yu Baoyuan smirked, "Can't you go? I will close the door if I

don't leave ." Gu Feng still didn't leave, "Uncle He asked me Brought to you." He

said, half raising the bag in his hand.

Yu Baoyuan hooked the corner of his lips unintentionally, and went forward to get the bag, only to find that Gu Feng was clenched tightly.

"What do you mean?" He squinted.

Gu Feng's tone was still cold, "I said, let me in." The

two of them stared at the door with big and small eyes. After a long time, they were finally afraid of Yu Baoyuan? Guy G, "Damn, come in. "I

just moved here, the neighbors upstairs and downstairs are not familiar, but I don't want them to think that this house lives in a weird person.

Gu Feng seems satisfactorily hook the hook lips, closed the door into the house, saw the house inside the case, then dissatisfaction: "? You live in such a small place,"

Yu Bao Yuan did not care about him, then walked toward his table, while As he walked to the side, he sneered bitterly: "It really is the young master of the Gu family who doesn't know the world's suffering. How big a house do I need to live alone? Funny."

Gu Feng was ridiculed by Yu Baoyuan, but he didn't say anything, and walked to the table and sat down. .

"Did you let you sit?" Yu Baoyuan opened his eyes, "put things down and you can leave."

Gu Feng took out the contents of the bag as if he hadn't heard him.

Use the tonic soup packed in a thermos cup, and various medicated meals bought from the store.

"Eat." Gu Feng pointed to the things on the table and said.

Yu Baoyuan looked at this tonic soup, but didn't say anything.

Uncle He did this. Uncle He has been very kind to him over the years. Yu Baoyuan is very grateful for his kindness.

"I see," Yu Baoyuan nodded, "Are you doing anything else? Go back to your spacious and comfortable villa, and don't leave me wronged here."

Gu Feng suddenly grabbed his hand, "I see. Is the email?"

Yu Baoyuan questioned: "What email?"

Gu Feng didn't answer, but looked at him fixedly.

Yu Baoyuan took out his mobile phone from his pocket and checked it in his private mailbox. There was nothing. Once I entered several work mailboxes of the Gu Group, I found something.

A clarification email and an apology email from Gu Ying.

The content of the e-mail is roughly speaking. The previous e-mail that slandered Yu Baoyuan was infected with AIDS. She didn't check it out and said casually, so that everyone should stop spreading it. In the apology email, those apology texts looked pleasing to the eye.

Yu Baoyuan raised his phone, "You forced her to send it?"

"I didn't force her to send it?" Gu Feng said, "She should have apologized, this is what she should do."

"All right," Yu Baoyuan snorted softly. "Anyway, as long as your family members don't come to me to be monsters, it doesn't matter to me no matter what you play."

Gu Feng nodded, automatically ignoring the second half of his sentence, and then opened his mouth and said, "I will take care of it later. You, and the child in your stomach."

"All right, young master, don't be kidding," Yu Baoyuan rolled his eyes, "You should be served in the big villa with peace of mind, and come to me to find anger."

Gu Feng raised his head and looked at Yu Baoyuan, "I will not review the house for the time being."

"What?"

"I said, I will not review the house for the time being," Gu Feng continued, "I live next door to you."