Chapter 24

Allena--

Today I'm with my in laws, Aaron tell this good news about my pregnancy to them and then they both take me with them to Gray mansion, where I'm going live now until my delivery. Well that day I decide, what I have to choose and I choose my dad because there is no way Aaron let me live with my babies, so I decide to choose my dad over my babies.

Now I'm one month pregnant, and Aaron and me yesterday go for my ultrasound and this makes our happiness double because......we're expecting twins everyone in gray mention is so so happy, except me I'm happy that I'm going to be a mother of my two little munchkins but Aaron even not let me see them for once after birth.

If you thinking about that contract, so yes I signed that and in exchange he gives me seven and a half billion dollars, half of the amount I asked for. And till now I didn't give that money to Evan's family. Because they want full, and I can't take risk by giving them half money because they didn't give me the letter before giving them whole amount.

"Allena my child come and have your lunch." Said mom, broking my chain to thoughts.

"No mom! I don't want to eat, I'm still full, please." I said withy best puppy dog eyes.

"No Allena, don't give me your these eyes, now you're eating for three, so no arguments on this and come with me NOW." She said with fake anger.

"Ok mom." I said in mock surrender, and we both laughed.

She take me to the dining room and we all start having lunch, all means me, mom, dad including Aaron THE JERK. From last one month he spends his time with me, making a excuse that he wants HIS kids to like him more and feel his presence, that's why he spend his time with me MORON. Sometimes I think, Why mom dad didn't named him MORON instead of AARON. It suits him well. But I still love him if he named moron, but somewhere in my heart I wish that he understands me and loves me like I love him.

After what he did, I didn't hate him I just feel pity for him that he thinks all bad thinks about me, I want him to believe me for just once. I want him to take me in his arms and make me conformable. What he did with me that night I didn't mind that now, because of that I'm felt this feeling of being a mother. He give me this right to give birth two more little lives in this world.

I love him, I love him so much that if he loves me back after hitting me, beating the shit out me or evening harassing me every night, but in exchange of this he show me his little love then I spend my whole life with him happily.

Hahaha! I know you guys giving me looks saying that I'm going mad, and all. Its not like I don't want him to feel what I felt, but also I want him to ask for forgiveness once, I wholeheartedly forgive him but THE AARON being AARON, all stubborn, rude, arrogant and JERK. Huh! Asshole.

'you Allena stop cursing him, there are two little hearts inside you who listen this. Mad lady.' my mind scold me.

'sorry' I said and smile sheepishly.

"What happened Allena why are you smiling like a mad??" Uhhh..... Asked most irritating voice, huh..... Aka JERK AARON.

'man! I love this man, but also I don't like his voice because he used my helplessness as his profit. I never forgive him.' i said inside me.

'is not you who told recently that you forgive him if he asks for? Why sudden change in your own statement?' My fuc....sorry useless subconscious mocks me. EHHHHH.... IDIOT LIKE AARON.

"Now why are you frowned?" Againnnnn!!!!!.

"Why are you asking annoying questions, if I wanted to smile I smile, if I wanted to frown I frown. Don't disturb me, I'm eating peacefully." I snapped back. MAD GORILLA.

ACTUALLY THESE ARE SENSELESS, USELESS PREGNANCY HORMONES.

While eating he didn't say anything, but as once I reached in the room, he pulled my hand and pinned me on the wall holding my hands above my head, pressing his body on mine.

"What are you doing Aaron? Leave me." I said.

"Allena don't you think you need to watch you tounge while talking. Don't forget neither we are married now nor are you my wife now, except in front of mom-dad. So from next time think twice before giving me your these stupid replies. Behind the door I'm your employer and you're my employee." He said with hatred and leave me with jerk.

I felt tears in my eyes. But somehow I manage not to shreds them.

"I'm sorry sir, I forgot that. But sometimes hormones changes the mood in pregnancy which is happened with me." I said bowing my head down.

'why I thought above to forgive him and love him, subconscious I wanted to change my statement..... I hate him and I never forgive him.' I said to my subconscious.

'now we're on same team alle.' she said with flying kiss.

"Don't call me that." Said jerk.

"What?" I asked and move my head up looking into his eyes.

"Sir! Aaron is ok." He said little........ uneasy????

"Well if you forget then let me remind you, a while ago you told me to maintain employer and employee relationship between us, so that's why I call you SIR and from now on behind these doors I call you SIR only." I repeat his words, while pointing towards the door.

"Don't test my patience Allena." He said gritting his teeth's.

"Never!" I said and moved passed him, brushing my shoulders with him.

In these days, I daily told me that I have to leave my babies and Aaron after eight months, and I need to control my emotions, but every time either i wanted to love him or wanted to punch him. And right now I'm wanting to PUNCH him really tight, which imperfect his perfect face. JERK, DEVIL, MORON, IDIOT, ASSH.... sorry babies sleep-sleep Mumma said no wrong words. Shhhh!!!!.