🤍ELEVEN: MY CHOICE🤍

As Link and I walk through the hallways to get to my class I sigh. "I have a bucket list" I state. "Yeah?" He responds not turning to me. "What's on it?"

"I'll show you. Not now but I'll show you" I smirk bumping into him. He chuckles to me stopping outside my maths classroom.

"I'll see you later. At break?" He asks wonderingly. "Okay" I sigh looking into the class and seeing Harley. I chuckle as he looks up and smiles.

"See you later" he chuckles placing a hand on my back "Bye" I wave walking into the classroom.

Harley smiles at me as I make my way to my seat. "How was your night?" He asks. "The usual. Nothing interesting" he states.

"No, it was actually great." I smile taking my book out of my bag. "Really? You have a life?" He sounds serious but he chuckles.

I give him a stern look. "Really?"

"I mean you don't do anything. Do you know what you wanna do with your life?" That question catches me off guard.

I have one  goal... my main goal is to beat this cancer and move to New York so I can start my own business. I just want to make my own business and move up in the world by myself, but I may need the help from Link.

"I have things in the road in my life Harley... it's not that simple" I sigh writing down notes.

"Nothing ever is." He sighs. "Are you coming to the party Saturday?" He asks looking at me.

"Yeah. I'll be there" I smile. "Good" we both turn back to the teacher as she speaks.

By the end of the lesson it's half 10 and next lesson is only an hour and a half so break is after for 20 minutes, not bad. Jordan and I will be going to the doctors straight after break.

My next lesson is English which Alec sits with me.

"How you feeling?" He asks. "Like absolute crap" I sigh leaning back on my chair. He chuckles and shakes his head. "Yeah I would've guessed" he says turning to me.

"Why'd you ask then?" I chuckle getting my books out. He shrugs and our teacher Mr Hayford enters, "Good morning class, how are you all?" He's so cheery all the time, it makes me quite happy.

We all smile and he turns to the board then writes the date. "I heard he got someone pregnant" Alec whispers leaning towards me. My eyes widen and I look at him. "Honestly?" I ask dumbfounded.

"Yeah, because his wife divorced him like 6 months ago and he slept with someone like a few weeks ago. Apparently he got a new girlfriend" Alec explains, I didn't even know and Alec is the king of gossip so I'm surprised he didn't find out sooner.

"What about you?" I turn and ask him. "What about me what?" He responds taking his own from in between his teeth.

"Have you been with any lucky guy recently?" I smirk at him. He gasps dramatically but doesn't attract any attention. "No" he says cockily stroking his hand down his chest, "I'm saving myself for the Saturday party" he pretends to flick his hair back.

"And you and Link?" He smirks at me. "What about it" I sigh rolling my eyes. "Did you have fun with the project?" He smirks and winks at me.

"Oh for goodness sake Alec!" I slap his arm and shove him slightly averting my attention to the teacher Mr Hayford.

I have many dreams.

But people don't understand why I have dreams as I'm so young. They expect me to finish school and then discover my dreams.

But my life...

It's so different I have my dreams set in stone. I know what I want from life. Most of my life...