Chapter 19

Boboiboy belongs to animonsta studio

Warning : bad grammar mistakes, and stupid writing from the writer itself , a slight fluff .

Side note : I will be updating /publishing chapters one week or two

As soon as the space pod arrived everyone waited for the door to open , hoping that it was their allies instead of enemies .

The door slowly opened revealing an tired commander and power spheres . Yaya and ying quickly approach them to help balance the commander . He looked like he's gonna faint from how tired he looks . On the other hand ochobot helped his fellow power spheres to a safe distance away from the pod .

" Commander , any news for us? " Asked fang as he approach the commander with a first aid kit .

" Retakka and vargoba has taken over both Tapops and Laskar station , I'm sure they will attack Tempur a station next including other stations involving in Tapops " . Exclaimed commander .

"  It's best if we get to the other stations before they do ". Said boboiboy as the elements looked at him in confusion .

" Why do we need to do that? " Ask blaze

" Yeah , can't we just handle this ourselves " said taufan .

" It's too risky , with their help we have a better chance on winning this war " said boboiboy as his elements nodded their heads .

" Boboiboy is right , the other stations are getting ready to defend their stations but they will stand no chance to the space pirates " said commander while he let ying heal his wounds .

" Excuse me commander but where is Captain kaizo? " Asked fang as the temperature dropped , silence emerged while the teen waited for an answer .

" He wanted to be left behind including boboiboy's father ... to give us time to escape " that statement just made fang worried until a hand was placed in his shoulder .

" Don't worry captain kaizo and Mechamato are strong , I'm sure their fine " said boboiboy comforting his friend however he also was worried about his own dad as well .

" You're right , the spaceship is almost done , I need some more parts and we're good to go " said fang as he tried to lighten the mood .

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement as they all both separately went back to their training with commander and power spheres resting on the kokotiam .

Boboiboy walked to an open field with his elements closely following

" This is going to be our last training , cuz tomorrow we'll be set to go to space again , so I want all of you to do your best " said boboiboy that brought determination to each one of them except for gempa who seem lost into his own world .

Time skip

After training they were satisfied with what they learned , fang had already fixed the ship with the help of commander , boboiboy told them to sleep early since they will traveling tomorrow .

" Wait user , do you have any other things you wanna tell us " said gempa as his face was serious and he wasn't joking , it had caught the other elementals off guard and they started to get serious .

" I don't know what you're talking about gempa ? Even if there is something you would have to wait for the right time " said boboiboy before walking away .

Gempa sighed at this , he really wanted to help and he just can't keep this to his brothers . Just then halilintar pulled him away from the others .

" Gempa listen , I know what you're trying to do " Said halilintar which gave gempa an annoyed look .

" Hali , you know how stupid it is to hide this especially on our brothers " said gempa

" I know , I know  but please gempa boboiboy needs to tell them in his own way, have faith in him like I do " said halilintar concerned was visible in his eyes .

Gempa just sighed once again , he knows it's a very stubborn way however he loved his user and its his choice so gempa nodded at Hali agreeing .

" But make sure by the time this whole war end , he better tell or I will " gempa walked away from halilintar .

Halilintar groaned , he was simply out of ideas as much as he wanted to help boboiboy he also needs to lie to his dear brothers and that's not a easy job since gempa had already found out about this . This really getting out of control.

Nighttime

Everyone was asleep in their room , soft snoring can be heard , however blaze woke up from another nightmare , he was getting a lot of nightmares lately and even Boboiboy's comforting words a few days ago didn't really do much help.

The nightmare was about their user leaving them , it was a horrifying sight .
How Boboiboy' s lifeless body hang from the hands of Retakka and vargoba .

Blaze cried silently as he stepped out of the house to get some fresh air , however he wasn't the only one outside . He saw his twin brother Ais sitting in the gates of the house deep in thought . Blaze approach him quitely , it's maybe because it's odd that his sleepyhead of a brother wasn't sleepy especially on the nighttime .

" Polar bear what are you doing here? " Asked blaze as he took a sit beside him .
Suddenly blaze notice some wiped tears in his eyes and a red puffy gave it all away .

" Same as you " said Ais as he already  knew that blaze has nightmares which is not a suprised , he always been the observant one .

" Do you also have the same dream .. or nightmare ? " Asked blaze as he also wipe his tears leaning on his brother's shoulder .
Ais only nod his head , a comfortable silence had taken over the surroundings .

" Do you believe that nightmare? " Said blaze as his eyes started to tear up again .

" Of course not , our user is the most strongest person we know , he helped us even though we almost gave up hope atleast we could do is returning his kindness " said Ais as he wiped blaze's tears away .

" Y-youre right , for our user " said blaze as his teary eyes was replaced by determination .

Ais gave blaze a hug as they silently enjoyed the calmness of the night sky .

0000000000000000000000000000000

Sorry about the shortness of this chapter , I just finished chapter 1 of my new book " BNHA X BOBOIBOY ( Beyond the universe )

If you had heard of bnha before be sure to check my new book , I just want some opinions if I continue writing the new book or not .

I hope you still enjoy this short chapter