Chapter 1

Author : hey !! First chapter , After reading this , Comment down your opinion on this .

The readers choice is important so please Comment and Vote .

Warning : bad grammar mistakes , curse/ inappropriate language , violence . Possible a bit of tododeku fluff.

_______________🍀🍀🍀_________________

BNHA , the world of fascinating and amazing heroes , this world was filled  with what they called quirk resemblance to power . Some quirks are used for evil or good , it depends on what they desired . Some wanted to become heroes to help and protect , to stand for truth and justice while some had a never ending hunger for power .

A quirk is a special ability only special people gets , other quirks comes from the parents DNA / genetics if they are lucky,  not everyone have that kind of luck in life especially people who doesn't have one which are called quirkless .
For society , quirkless heroes have a low place and treated like dirt .

And for Izuku Midorya, he had suffered that kind of treatment before all might gave his quirk , being treated like nothing and banned from the cruel society. Bullied everyday by your own friend , but now he has a chance to prove that he's worth from all that excruciating pain . After having his quirk , he wasn't corrupted by it instead he still stands as a hero that everyone would adored and became the quirkless children's inspiration .

With that he made trusted friends who helped him from his journey , together they achieved their true potential , they have learned many to improve their skills .And now their journey still continue's

" Ring ring " the bell rang signalling the students of UA to go back to their assigned classes , they all have different goals thus different classes . Our Izuku Midorya is currently in the class 1 A for young heroes .

He is sitting quitely while waiting for his other classmates to come , and with that he was lost in his thoughts .

Izuku was thinking about what their class was about for today  , he's teacher aizawa sensei had said that it was gonna be an important announcement yesterday , so the suspense was somehow drowning him in thought .

Just then the door opened revealing a white red hair classmate of his trailing to his sit without making eye contact , he silently took his seat . Midorya was about to talk to him when the door opened again with loud laughter erupting  .

" Hey deku kun , good morning !! " A loud and cheerful voice said . Midorya waved at them and said good morning as well .

The cheerful voice sprung her way to her friend's desk while the person with the glasses followed her behind .

" Midorya , good morning , how are you today? " Said the guy with the glasses which Midorya answer happily .

" I'm great Iida , and good morning to you too Uraraka san " said the hero while he prepared his notebook .

The three of them happily talk about random things such as lessons or training. A few minutes later more students entered the classroom talking among themselves.

Fans of bnha already know the two major squads which is dekusquad and bakusquad .

The door opened once more revealing a yellow shaped caterpillar inside of it is their teacher aizawa sensei other known as eraserhead , students quickly went to their respective seats as the teacher crawled himself to the desk like a caterpillar .

" That's enough talking , it's time to proceed your lessons yesterday , let's hurry up so I can go back to nap .." said the teacher as the students sweat dropped at this kind of behavior .