thirty.

" 𝐏apa?" Soleil questioned as her and Illyan both laid down on the couch, cuddling as they watched Coco

    " 𝐏apa?" Soleil questioned as her and Illyan both laid down on the couch, cuddling as they watched Coco. Per Soleil's request of course.

" Yes princess?" he looked down at her, pecking her lips a few times before he put his attention back on the movie. As much as he hated to admit it, he actually found it very entertaining.

" I got a surprise for you" she cheesed as she sat up.

" Yeah? Lemme see" he inquired. The fact that she had a surprise for him, was enough to pull him away from the movie.

" Close your eyes for me" she instructed.

Illyan instantly closed his eyes, and she smirked. For once, he complied without saying anything. She reached under the coffee table and grabbed the little box. She then grabbed her phone from the armrest and instantly placed the box in front of Illyan.

" Okay you can open them now" she smiled as she started recording.

Illyan slowly opened his eyes and looked at her confused on why was she recording. " Watchu' recordin' fa'?" he asked confused.

" Just open the box Justice, stop being difficult" she shook her head.

He chuckled, and grabbed the box before slowly opening it. Once he did, he was met with cute baby shoes, and right under it were disposed ultrasound pictures. He looked at them, and stayed stuck.

" Mama?" he looked up at her teary eyed. " You fa' real? You havin' our baby?" he smiled as tears ran down his face.

" Yes" she smiled as tears also ran down her face. This was the first time she saw Illyan cry, and it made her heart melt.

" Mane" he cheesed as he brung her in a hug. " I forever gotchu' an' our baby you hea' me?" he spoke against her neck.

" I hear you" she nodded, as the smile that rested on her face couldn't seem to fade away. She was as happy as him to finally start this new journey, together and drama free. At least for now.

" When you found out?" he asked as he pulled away from the hug, and brung her closer to him. If Illyan wasn't already overprotective of Soleil, he was even more now that he knew she was carrying their baby.

" A couple of weeks back" she answered. " I wanted to wait til' we got the house to tell you, but I couldn't keep the secret anymore" she chuckled.

It's already been a month since the couple went house hunting for the first time together, and still haven't found the house of their dreams. The house where they would probably grow old in.

" Mhm" he hummed, kissing her forehead. " You had ya' first appointment yet?" he then questioned, as he played with her curls.

" No" she shook her head. " Only appointment I had was when I first found out about me being pregnant" she informed.