Part 12

UA on Crack

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last time

WhoArtThou: Now, @VampiresSuck, do you understand? I think even a four year old would after that.

VampiresSuck: Yeah yeah. Whatever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DevilInaVest: it's good that you are moving on and trying to help others, @WhoArtThou.
DevilInaVest: I would like to know why you mentioned Miruko. As far as I know, she is among the top 10 pro heroes and is quite powerful.

WhoArtThou: Ah, about that..
WhoArtThou: The problem with the current hero society is that mutants are discriminated against and are often labelled as freaks.

MineCraftManButGrey: True.

OneKissIsAllItTakes: Oh dear, I've seen that happen often. It's really disappointing.

NeonHoboCocoon: Depressing.

WhoArtThou: Like I said, Iwasaki.
WhoArtThou: To be honest, Miruko's quirk isn't exactly flashy. It's enhanced strength due to her inheriting all the qualities of a rabbit. But it's also evident that she has worked really hard to attain perfect control over her quirk. Of all the quirks, strength enhancers are quite difficult to control. Too little- no work, too much- devastation. One should be able to recognise the perfect force to be applied depending on the object of their attack. That's difficult but she's got impeccable control over it. Of course, she can breeze through the entrance exam but the fact that she's one of those who are bullied for their mutations and yet among the top 10 is something to be acknowledged. She's kinda like a role model for those who are discouraged by toxic peers.

NeonHoboCocoon: This doesn't happen often but I'm very much interested to meet you.

NotForInnocentEyes: You're not the only one!

PewPewPew: I want to meet the kid as well.

DevilInaVest: @WhoArtThou, your observations are highly impressive. No kid your age is capable of such detailed analysis.

MineCraftManButGrey: Do you, perhaps, have an analysis quirk of some sort?

VampiresSuck: That would explain the bravado.

NotForInnocentEyes: Shut up if you value your life.

WhoArtThou: Ah, no. I don't have an analysis quirk. Also, I'd like that to remain privy, please.

BlondeInLeather: Sorry for prying, @WhoArtThou.

MineCraftManButGrey: I apologise for assuming.

WhoArtThou: It's okay.
WhoArtThou: @MineCraftManButGrey, no problem. It's kinda natural to assume that I have an analysis quirk. I can understand :)

NeonHoboCocoon: I like your thinking kid.

TeethAndTrenchCoat: Agreed. Anyone can become a hero. Society is really messed up and that concept is truly lost.

PewPewPew: True.

WhoArtThou: You all agree that anyone can be a hero?

NeonHoboCocoon: Yes, kid. Quirk, no quirk, mutations, so-called weak and Villainous quirks- they're all irrelevant. We're all human beings in the end and if you can't see a fellow human being as an equal, you can't be a good hero.

NotForInnocentEyes: Agreed.

BlondeInLeather: ^

IntoTheUnknown: ^