Chapter-41

Like that 2 more days passed away, and now the rest siblings are feeling suspicious in their behaviors, because now in total they are behaving weirdly and differently from 5 days continuously and day by day their situation is getting worse.....

Aera and Jimin always went school/college before their other siblings, and both always make execuses, and even  don't eat lunch with their rest of siblings, the both always come late by making company work as their excuse, and the bith even don't play with their siblings or talk with them or even spent time like before......

All siblings are very upset and also concerned for their brother and sister, all are busy in thinking that why the Jimin and Aera are behaving like that, what happened to them, are they fine or what?... ...

At school/college:-

Lunch time:-

All siblings except Aera and Jimin are sitting on their respective seats on their usual table....

(And for your information, Twice, Red velvet and Mammammoo are not present from 1 week before the arrival of Eunha and Eunhi, as they are on different missions and for different work too, some are handling bussiness work and some mafia works)

Hobi:- Again there are no sign of both Jimin and Aera, where the hel-- I mean heaven in this world both are?
He change the word hell with heaven after looking on Jin and Jisoo's sharp eyes...

Suga:- Rose, Lisa, Tae and kook do you all see them or any one of you know where the both were?
.

Rose:- No, and you all know what they both did?

Jisso:- What they did?

Lisa:- Aera and Jimin change their schedule, now the both don't have any class with any four of us, but the both have all class same together.....

All except Lisa rose tae kook:- What?

Every person in cafeteria looking at them, after listening their shout....

Tae in his deep voice said.

Tae:- Mind your fucking business.

After hearing Taehyung shouting all turn their face and start their own business.

Jin:- When the both did that?

Kook:- The day after when they first excuse their self from eating here when they say they have to do some assignment.

Jennie:- Not only this both always spend their time together and always went to company and don't forget she make us remembered about our meeting and order us to complete project and in meeting she even don't attend it by saying she have some other important work but she never do any important meeting in same time.

Joon:- And also they always excuse us from saying that they have to complete project or assignment or something study related work and always get detention.

Kook:- And you all know that me and aera sleep together and sometimes tae hyung or jimin hyung come to sleep with us.