♡ Chapter 9 ♡

Hoseok was leading the way into the Forest while y/n followed him and Taehyung and jimin followed her.

Hoseok was leading the way into the Forest while y/n followed him and  Taehyung and jimin followed her

When they stepped through the trees, all they saw is green. The whole ground was covered in grass that is long and bright green in colour. There were huge rocks completely covered in soft, fuzzy, green moss.
Y/n's naked legs were experiencing the foggy grass lending her a tiny leg massage. "Be careful when you step" warned hoseok. Y/n turned to him and nodded her head cutely.
She could clearly hear the shir ~ shir ~ shir sound of the leaves as they were banging each other due to the wind.
Then, she start to notice the light. It filtered through the outreaching tree branches to the forest floor. It leaves shifting patterns on the floor due to the moving leaves on the branches, making everything either bright or hidden in shadows. While looking up at the light, she noticed that the branches over-head are very close together. They are woven together almost like fabric.
There was a silence first then she heard the wind whispering through the trees. This is also when she noticed that the slight breeze on her cheeks. The leaves were rustling against each other, create a calming sound.
Most of the trees were oak and willow. They were standing infront of them like kings.
Then y/n began to hear the leaves and grass, on the ground, rustling. It was the sound of all the forest creatures scampering away into their hiding places.
"If you wait a while, without moving, you will begin to hear them rustling around again. There are fairies or elves trying to hide from you, instead of the animals that live there. You may even get lucky enough to catch a peek of a rabbit or deer." Hoseok whispered.
However, y/n find herself waiting for a mystical being, instead of a real animal. It is still a neat experience to see a wild animal up close, even if he do end up wishing that it would have been an elf or a fairy. There were beautiful butterflies flying around.

Then y/n started noticing the earthly smell coming from the ground and began to pick up the tiny scent of wildflowers that were growing around her

Then y/n started noticing the earthly smell coming from the ground and began to pick up the tiny scent of wildflowers that were growing around her. Most of the flowers were sweet smelling but some had there own unique scent.
Y/n reached her hand out and sent her fingers along the flower petals.
"Woahh" then she jumped back.