chapter 4

The ride to Chris Argent's house was interesting to say the least. Bonnie had called and told them that her parents wanted her to come with them for the family dinner, so it was just Kai and stiles.

"FUCK AWAY THE PAIN! ERASE HIM FROM YOUR BRAIN!"

"FAKE IT LIKE YOU LOVE ME, COME ON BABY TOUCH ME!"

"SHOW WHERE IT HURTS THIS DIRTY LITTLE CURSE!"

"DON'T HAVE TO BE ASHAMED IT YOU WANNA SCREAM MY NAME WHILE I FUCK AWAY THE PAIN!"

Yep that's right, on the way to save their friend and gang member they're blasting music and singing along as if it's some kinda roadtrip.

But still the whole ride there  they couldn't help but let the overwhelming thoughts consume them, they're about to show up on Argent's door step and demand Chris gives him back Theo when he doesn't even know that Theo's in stiles gang to begin with.

This can either get them killed or create an alliance they didn't expect to have. Stiles is hoping for the latter.

"What do you want stiles?" That's all he gets when he knocks, no hello or no how are you, just what do you want. Well fuck you too.

"Hey nice to see you too and since I'm you know your favourite human of the pack how would you feel about giving Theo raeken back, because as much as he's a pain in the ass I would prefer him alive" Chris raises his eyebrows at the child infront of him, yes he's ignoring Kai he's met him once never again, in front of him. How would he know that he's got Theo.

"Oh don't give me that look Chris, you really think I wouldn't figure out if you took one of my best fighters. And really? You took him when he's in the middle of fucking his mate? Come on Chris" Stiles and Kai walk past the shocked man and help themselves to the basement.

When they get down there, because Chris really needs to change the password, they sees Theo knocked out tied to a chair.

Stiles looks back and forth between the bored Kai and the knocked out Theo before pointing at the latter, "pick him up"

"Why me!?" Kai really didn't want an unconscious Theo on his shoulder.

"Because I don't want to carry him so pick him the fuck up and let's go" and without he goes back upstairs.

"You're lucky I love you!"

On the way out kai pats Chris on the back, "better luck next buddy"

Leaving Argent stood there pale and confused....

"What the fuck"