40

♡ Krua's POV ♡

Although Krua's house was right across the street from Jimin's, he still walked her back. When they were standing in front the door she said, "oh no."

She then shoved her hands into her skirt pocket in search of something as Jimin questioned, "what?" Krua turned around to face him. "I left my keys inside."

Jimin's eyebrows raised, being slightly surprised and replied, unsure of what to do, "oh."

"Well," Krua began. "I guess I'll just have to wait until my mom gets back. I really wanted to shower, I've been in this uniform all day."

Jimin replied with a serious expression, "I'm sorry Krua, but we don't have a choice." Krua said, "what?"

Jimin walked up to the front door and held on to the door knob, "I'm gonna have to break in." Krua lightly laughed before she spoke, "then I guess I'll break into yours."

She then turned around and started to look both ways to cross the street when she suddenly felt Jimin's arms grabbing her from behind as he said, "where do you think you're going missy?"

Krua felt instant butterflies and a smile appeared on her face, though she still tried to act natural and responded, "to my house."

"Your house?" Jimin peeked his head over her shoulder to look at her, his arms still hugging her from behind. Krua began to get even more nervous. When she realized what she had said before, she replied, "I mean your house, your house."

Jimin had already realized that Krua was probably intensely blushing because of his actions. It was so obvious because of her words and the way she was trying to hold back her smile. 

Jimin said, "I'll let you go just this once only because we're in public." He then sweetly kissed her on her cheek before pulling away from the back hug.

"Alright, so what should we do now until your mom gets back?" Jimin asked as he pushed his hands in his pockets.

Krua turned her head to look at him. "Back to your house." Jimin teased, "but I thought it was your house." Krua looked at him in silence for a few seconds before she thought of a response, "well... let's go to my house."

She flashed Jimin a smile, to which he also at her smiled in admiration. They both then turned to look to the left after hearing the sound of a car coming.

Krua's immediate assumption was that it was her mom Harley, but that wasn't Harley's car.

Jimin's entire expression changed when he recognized the car. "You can't be serious right now, do not tell me that's them." Krua said, "huh?"

He held onto Krua's wrist before he quickly ran across the street with her. When they arrived at the front door to his house, he immediately opened it and rushed inside before slamming and locking it shut.

Krua asked, "is it Mr. Clox and Garlsie?" Jimin pulled the curtain aside a bit to peek. "I have a bad feeling it is."

Krua suddenly said, "Jimin, I need to go to your bathroom." Jimin replied in a relaxed tone, "sure." He then immediately walked to the bathroom and she followed him.

She had never been to his house since the day they first met so she was still unfamiliar with it.

Jimin opened the door for her and she walked in, her book bag on her back. Jimin noticed and asked, "do you want me to hold onto your book bag?"

She was looking at Jimin and replied, "oh, I uh, got my period so I have my pads in here." Jimin began to feel nervous and said, "oh-- oh no, okay," he started closing the door while he was of course standing outside the bathroom. "well let me know if you need anything else."

She replied in a relaxed tone, "sure." Jimin then immediately closed the door shut and briefly scratched behind his head as he still stood there. He wanted to be close by just in case Krua needed something.

*ping*

Jimin took his phone out of his pocket and saw a text from an unknown number.

Unknown
hey it's Garlsie, can we talk please? I'll be waiting outside your door

Me
why do you need to talk?

Unkown
cuz you probably have this image of me in your head that I'm some type of bully so I wanna talk to you and apologize

Me
Ok I'll bring along Krua

Unkown
why?

Me
why not?

Unkown

you're the one who I need to apologize to, I treated you like some game

Me
why not Krua tho?

typing

Unknown
we're just immature teens, we still have a lot to grow as people. You wouldn't understand girl fights lolol. Krua and I will have our girl chat sometime

typing

Unknown
anyway can I just talk to you? Please, I have no one else...

Me
Ok I'll bring Krua along

Unkown
I don't feel comfortable with her around :/

Me
I don't feel comfortable talking alone with you

Unkown
I'm really, really sorry I was wrong. Can we talk now... please?

Me
sure, I'll bring Krua too

Unkown
we don't need her. She's just going to leave you anyway, she's a teen in highschool and she's going to be attracted to other guys. She's one of "those girls" who r shy and act too nice like they wouldn't hurt a fly or break up with you over someone "better looking". Leave her before it's too late, at least I'm owning up to my actions y'know

Me
I love Krua, bye