Part 20

The jet lands on the aircraft where Fury and a team of medics are waiting with a gurney.
Steve gently places Natasha down as she's still alive but unconscious and they rush inside to the infirmary as Steve runs behind them.
"Let's go inside." Fury yells over the noise. Tony, Sam, and Bucky follow Fury inside to a large room where Agent Maria Hill is waiting with her arms crossed and a few files scattered on the table she sat at.
"Sir, I have found y/n's location. She is at an abandoned church in Mexico." FRIDAY says over the speakers in the room.
Fury looks up and back down at Tony with a serious look.
"You have FRIDAY in SHIELD's system?" Fury asks loudly as he disapproves of this.
"Of course I do." Tony says without hesitation. "Let's go get my little sister."

~meanwhile~
You wake up strapped to a chair in a very dim room. You squint at the far corner as you can see a shadow but can't quite make out what it is until the figure walks into the light.
"Finally, you're awake. We were getting worried that we might have punched you too hard." Perez says as he kneels down in front you so you are now at eye level with each other. You stay silent, not in fear but in anger and you don't want to give them any satisfaction.
"We can't have you die, at least not yet. Not until we broadcast it to Tony Stark." He says with a smirk and pride in his voice.
Still without saying a word, you spit in his face. "Little bitch." Perez says with a anger and slaps you across the face casing you to wince in pain as you can feel the blood in your mouth and it dripping down your chin as your lip is now cut.
You struggle against the restraints and notice that they did not bother to remove your watch, not realizing that it's also a weapon.
You let out a small laugh as you remember that you placed a tracking device in it for an occasion such as this.
"What are you laughing at?" Perez asks as the door opens and 3 more men walk in with a camera and a laptop.
"You have no idea how much shit you're in." You say with a grin as you know very well that the others are on their way to you now and you can easily escape but waiting for the right opportunity.
The 3 men set up the laptop and camera on a stool and wait for Perez's instructions before they turn it on.
"Let's see how funny Stark finds it when I shoot you in the head? After torturing you of course. Turn it on." Perez says in anger.
They turn the laptop and the camera on as they face it directly towards you.
"Now, this feed is steaming directly to Starks servers and he won't be able to turn it off. When that red light turns green it means that we broke past his firewalls and he is watching." Perez says and he now waves a gun at your head.

~meanwhile~

Tony, Steve, Bucky, and Sam are on the jet waiting and praying that they will get to get you in time.
"How much longer?" Sam asks Tony as he is prepping his suit.
"We will be arriving in 32 minutes." FRIDAY answers.
"Time to suit up." Steve says and places his shield on his back and Bucky makes sure that his guns are fully loaded.
"Sir, it seems that someone is attempting to break our security systems to send us a live video." FRIDAY says and Tony looks up worried.
"Let it through." Tony says and they all face the wall where a screen is mounted and it turns on.
The video shows you with a bloody lip, black eye and blood dripping down the side of your face.
"Oh my god." Bucky says under his breath as he feels the rage fill him and clenches his fists.
"Mr Stark, I hope you are watching this." Perez says over the video and he walks into the camera view beside y/n. "Now, I told you I would get my revenge for what happened to my family in Sokovia. Now you it is your turn to watch the only family you have left die."
"Friday, try to hack their speaker so I can talk to them." Tony says quickly with panic in his voice.
"Yes sir." FRIDAY replies.