new story! (...again)

hi everyone i hope you're all doing okay.

i miss you.

i've been thinking of rewriting this story and hopefully i will get around to it one day. the only issue is if i do, i lose in-line comments i'm pretty sure and i love reading all of the comments you guys leave on specific paragraphs and all your reactions :')

but in the mean time, i do have a new story out that i actually am really really proud of! her name is 'Star Crossed' and she's everything to me. if you've ever read 'Daisy Jones & The Six' and you liked it, this is the story for you :) bc she's the inspo

i hate promoting other stories through this story but gotta do what you gotta do. here's a little synopsis for you:

Rock 'N' Roll has never felt more alive. The Dreamers are amongst the rest of the bands to be remembered for decades to come. Front man Harry Styles is an icon in his own right, who many to this day still adore and love. But there's one thing about him that no one could ever quite understand: His relationship with Hollywood starlet and three-time Oscar winning actress, Giulia Stone.

45 Years since their first meeting, the pair and everyone else in their lives have decided to sit down and tell their story. What comes from it may be a surprise.

But that's Rock 'N' Roll, Baby.

so, if you're interested, she's up on my page with the first 3 chapters already posted! and don't worry, this one will actually be completed. i'm actually almost done writing it.

if you choose to read it, thank you. if you don't, that's okay, thank you anyway. i hope to see you all there and the comments you decide to leave me with.

don't forget to be kind.
my love always,
g