3. All Mine

"All my life, I have never been touched by a man. I've remained clean and chaste" - Ava Goodchild

...

My hands shakily reached for my undergarment. Since most of my attire had been ripped by my previous encounter with the other man, there wasn't much to be removed.

Slowly, I slid the torn skirt away. The shirt was already opened, and the buttons were scattered on the floor. I removed it, doing just as he said, standing there with my eyes directed to the floor.

"S-so?" he arched his brows to my underwear.

I froze my eyes in horror, at him.

"All of it?"

I hoped he didn't tell me to remove all of it.

"All of it,"

My heart begun to thud rapidly instantly. For a moment, I thought doing as he said would be the way out. Then I thought of it.

If no one took a stand against the dehumanization of people, then who will?

I pressed my lips, staring at him firmly with a confident expression.

Perhaps, if I died standing up to a beast, I died trying...

"I-"

The door suddenly creaked open.

"Captain! The coast is clear. We are about to sail shore,"

It was Helen.

She seemed to only show up at the peak of each moment. Even though I had a certain disliking for her, I was thankful.

"Alas, she finally lands,"

Captain Caspian muttered. There was a treasured look beneath the walls of his eyes. I knew it had to do with the ship's remarkable journey, in spite of the storm.

He spared me a look.

"We'll continue this later, Ava. I promise," he stated. "Your virginity is all mine. There are some sinful things I have in mind for us,"

Captain Caspian whispered the last part in my ear teasingly, before making his way out with Helen who had a curious look on her face.

I hoped she didn't corner me later to ask me anything cynical.

I was left to the loneliness of the deck room, locked in. But I had another thought lingering in my mind.

There were lots of rumors of the beast being ravaging, showing no compassion.

Why was he different to me?

...

Just a few minutes later, I heard the locks being unlocked. Some man, who appeared to be one of the guards from earlier came in.

I stood up from the darkened corner of the room, making slow steps towards him. After the incident from earlier, I found it hard to trust any male's presence in the room.

"Come with me,"

He let out coldly and authoritatively.

I trailed my steps gingerly, after him. My clothes from earlier were still torn and no one made a sign to replace them.

I couldn't carry my stuff back at home, because we were demanded to leave that moment.

"Okay..."

With one last look at the cryptic chest, I followed the guard out the door.

It seemed like the ship was a very big one because it took a lot of time before we were able to make our way on deck.

And when we did, I flinched from the excessive light. In the little days, my body had mastered the dim lit room and embraced it.