031

Give me those comments, loves 

"The food was delicious." Eleanor smiles when they walk out of the restaurant. It reminds Louis of the date he had with Harryy. The dancing, the beach, asking him to be his boyfriend, the necklace, what happened in the hotel room after...

"Louis?"

Louis gets pulled out of his trance and looks at the girl in front of him.

"I'm sorry, I was thinking about uh... look El we should talk." Louis sighs.

"Oh? Alright..." Eleanor's face expression is nervous and she should be. Because right now Louis is going to do what he should have done before.

"You are amazing, El. You are one of my best friends and I love you. It's just that... I don't love you the way a boyfriend should love his girlfriend..." Louis looks at the floor, too coward to look Eleanor in the face.

"What do you mean, Lou?" Eleanor asks, her voice shaking.

"I mean that I respect you, Eleanor. And that's why I think it's better if we stop this because I want you to be happy and I'm not the guy who can keep you happy. I don't love you the way you deserve to be loved. You're one of the most amazing people I know, El and that's why I'm doing this. Somewhere there is a boy, or maybe even a girl, who can love you the way you deserve to be loved."

"So, your sweet talking is basically shit, you trying to break up with me." Eleanor crosses her arms and her look is angry but the tears in her eyes don't escape Louis.

"I'm not trying, El... I'm actually breaking up with you. And I know that it's shit because we had some great times together. But be honest, El. Did it ever feel to you like we were a couple madly in love? Because to me it was like living together with my best friend, which you still are Eleanor..." Louis' voice is soft and he has tears in his eyes as well.

He is not in love with Eleanor, never was, but before the contract bullshit and their 'relationship' Eleanor was his best friend and he spent some amazing moments with her. It would honestly hurt Louis that his own stup"idity and selfishness chases Eleanor away from him, out of his life.

"I can't believe you." El shakes her head and wipes away her tears with the palm of her hand. "I came especially here for you, because my father said that you miss me like hell and now you just break my heart? I should have known you know. You haven't called me since I left Brazil the first time. I'm such an idiot."

"I am the idiot, El. You have nothing to blame yourself for. I'm sorry, I truly am."

"Sorry doesn't fix my heart, Louis."

"Where are you staying?" Louis asks. "I won't let you go alone in the dark in a city you don't know."

"I don't need your help to get to my hotel, Louis and don't put your hand on my shoulder. I don't want you to touch me!" Eleanor pulls her arm away and Louis gives her a sad look.

"It's not the time to be stubborn, Eleanor. Tell me which hotel you are staying in. You're a beautiful girl and I'm not leaving you alone in a taxi at night time so...."

Eleanor finally tells Louis the hotel, he drops her off and then he goes straight to his own hotel, to his Harry. He can't wait to see him. He has been thinking about him all night.

He takes the chocolates out of his bag and runs to Harry's room. He knows Harry is probably going to be pissed because Louis is late but he can't wait to see that beautiful smile on his face when he tells him that they are finally free; that there is no reason anymore to be jealous or not to trust Louis because now Louis is all Harry's. Not that he wasn't already, but now it's so fucking official.

And when he knocks on the door, Louis didn't expect Niall to open.

"What are you doing here?" Niall spits. "Go away."

"I'm here to see Harry." Louis smiles. He still smiles because he is so happy when he thinks about how Harry will react when he tells him he broke up with El. Sure Louis is kind of sad about it, but Harry's smile makes everything worth it.

"That's not going to happen."

And Louis is pretty annoyed with Niall. It's like a déjà vu from the last time he asked him to see Harry.

"Is he on another fake date again?" Louis crosses his arms and raises his eyebrow. "Because he knows that I was coming."

And Niall gets angry and he pushes Louis against the wall in front of him.

"You leave Harry the fuck alone you cheating bastard."

"Cheating bastard? Niall, let me talk to Harry. This is between us. HARRY!" Louis shouts but there is no reaction.

"Wasn't he clear enough in his text? He doesn't want you anymore, Louis. Find some other toy." And before Louis can react, Niall has let go off him and slammed the door shut.

Text? What is Niall talking about? So Louis goes to his room and takes his now fully charged phone out of the charger.

And he sees that he has a few missed calls and texts from Harry asking where he is. But the last one is the one that hurts like shit, cuts like a knife. Tears are falling down and he immediately presses the call button next to Harry's name, but it goes immediately to voicemail.

"It's not like this, Harry." Louis sobs in his voicemail. "Please, talk to me. I love you, so fucking much."

And Louis pulls up his knees and cries himself to sleep, happy that Zayn isn't in the room yet.

It hurts so much, so fucking much.