⋪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ⋫

Supernatural creatures, or the mystics like how many people call them have been living in harmony with humans.

However, there are some rules to be followed, which is that no human and mystics are allowed to have any romantic relationships.

And those who break the rules will get executed.

There was also the rule that mystics and humans should attend different schools and universities as to not cause conflict.

However, this rule was removed as to help end racism against both humans and supernatural creatures, by the request of the human and mystics kings.

And starting from today is the first day in your new academy for humans and mystics.

Well, the 'moondust' academy was only for the mystics, however, the new rule made it also for the humans.

You also attend this school from 5 pm to 10 pm.

"Why do I have a feeling that we are hated here?" Your best friend, December says, as he walks by your side.

The red-haired, pale-skinned pretty boy has been your best friend since kindergarten.

Plus, you also have this tiny crush on him yet you don't say anything in fear that he might reject you.

Get rejected? Or save your dignity.?

Of course, you chose the second one.

"Just a feeling, but I think the vampire girls like you," you say pointing with your gaze at the see girls looking at December with a dreamy gaze.

"Too bad for them, I have already someone in mind" December mumbles, staring at you.

You don't hear what he says, as your eyes meet that of an attractive boy with pointy ears, making you guess that he is an elf.

He has long light blond hair that reaches his shoulders length, and his eyes are deep red.

However, the Elf narrows his eyes at you and sneers, before looking away.

'Wow, so rude, huh?'

"Let's hurry up or else we are going to get late for class"

December doesn't give you a minute to process anything as he drags you away by your hand.

"By the way, (Y/n)" you look at your friend.

"Yes?"

"You should stay away from elves, their species feast on the dead corpses of humans"

☹︎☻︎☺︎︎☻︎☹    

"Those are (Y/n) Fallenstar, and December Fray, treat those two kindly as they are humans, and we wish to make a good impression"

You want to comment on your vampire teacher's words but decide against it as he seems nice.

One of the students raises her hand, she has scales on under the side of her eyes indicating that she is rather a mermaid or siren

"Yes, Genevieve, what do you wish to ask" the girl parks up.

"I was wondering how the two of you think about attending this Academy?"

December shrugs, while you answer.

"It is good so far," you say with a kind tone, leaving out the fact that you and December received nasty looks.

"Hmph what a lie" your gaze moves towards the person who uttered such words.

It was a girl with two puns, her eyes are bright red.

"Be Polite, Nory" Mr. Adams warns.

"What? It is true, we don't like humans, they are useless"

December raises an eyebrow and stands in front of you protectively.

"Lol, funny coming from a vampire who feeds on human blood to not become useless" December spats.

You place a hand on your mouth to hide your smirk.

On the other hand, you don't notice the stare of certain faerie's gaze on you, a smirk on his face appearing.

Faerie adores one thing in life, and this is missing with humans in a sexual and torturous way.

And you seem like the perfect target for the Faerie prince, Nayzak.