The end of the world

Harper

"Frappuccino or iced coffee?" I mumbled to no one in particular. He glanced at me, raising an eyebrow.

We were waiting in the line at starbucks. My clothes had dried earlier thanks to the heating in his car so we didn't look crazy walking around in soaking wet clothes.

"Iced coffee."

"But I want a frappuccino."

"Then get that."

"But Iced coffee is my favourite."

"Get both."

"That's too much."

"What do you want then?"

"I don't even know." I stared at the menu, switching back in forth between iced coffee and frappuccino.

It was a very hard decision to make.

"Aren't they the same?" I shook my head, giving him a disappointed look.

"Not even close."

"It's not the end of the world Harper. I'll get you both."

"You will?" I grinned, he rolled his eyes and told the barista what I wanted when it was our turn. They prepared my drinks and handed them to me.

"Thank you." I smiled. "Can you hold this?" I asked Ace, he took the frappuccino out of my hand and we exited the building, going back to his car.

"Where to next?" I questioned, as we got in.

"I have to take you home, I have work." I frowned.

"Oh okay." he sighed.

"I'm sorry baby."

"It's fine. I mean how else are you going to make money and provide for me?" I teased. He chuckled under his breath.

"I'll come over after."

"I don't remember inviting you." the corner of his lips tugged upwards.

"Oh?"

"Yeah but you would still come over, anyways."

"You don't want me to?"

"I spend too much time around you. You're a bad influence."

"Am I?"

"Very."

"But you like me." he stated.

"Yeah, that's the problem."

"You're stuck with me forever, that's a promise." I didn't mind at all.

"How do you know that?"

"Because I won't let you go." my heart fluttered. No it bursted out of my chest.

"Forever is a really long time, you know." I said, he shook his head.

"It's not even close to enough."

"You meant that?"

"More than ever." I smiled and leaned over, kissing his cheek.

Same here Ace. Same here.

We arrived to my place and he dropped me off then he was gone again.

I unlocked the door and walked inside. The house was quiet. Mom was still at work. Elliot was probably in his room.

I took of my shoes and jacket and headed upstairs to my room.

I dropped my bag on the ground and picked up a pair of Ace's sweatpants and a random cropped laced tank top and got changed. I sipped on my iced coffee and when I realized I finished it, I went to my frappuccino while scrolling through my phone.