10-Acceptance

[Vincent's POV]

It took me almost 45 minutes to get Kinuka to calm down. She was crying so badly that she lost some of her voice and she kept apologizing. She never explained what she was sorry about, just kept saying 'I'm sorry' over and over again. It was hard not to cry myself. Once she calmed down she fell asleep and I decided to put her in her bed while i sat on a chair next to her window.

My little mate is a fairy, a fuckin fairy! I can't believe it, not because it's a bad thing, but because being destined mates with a fairy are very rare, even more so for a werewolf. Most Fairies who have destined mates are usually mated with humans, angels, mermaids, or other usually friendly or good in nature creatures.

It hurts my wolf and i to think our mate would think we'd hate her for being a fairy. Now that I think about it, there were multiple signs towards her being a fairy. Her size, her friendly nature, her love of plants, and her sensitivity. All things that are exceedingly common to see with fairies. The only reason I know this is because before i took the title of Alpha my father made sure I knew the characteristics, behavior, and tendencies of almost every magical being.

As I sat there pondering over my new information, I heard a slight shuffle behind me. I looked back to see that my little mate looked sad, she was mumbling something that I couldn't hear. I moved closer, only to hear her mutter 'I'm sorry'. It hurt to hear that so I decided to climb under the blankets next her and take a quick nap.
*****************************************************************************************************

As I woke up I realized 2 things, 1- it was now noon which means i've been here for a while and 2-my mate is gone again. I sat up and looked around only to look over and see my mate on her computer. It looked as if she was looking at a work schedule.

"Kinuka?" I spoke softly

"Kinuka?" I spoke softly. She jumped a bit and then turned to me. She looked down before speaking
"U-Umm, Vincent if you-" I cut her off, knowing what she would say
"Kinuka, come here" I pat the space infront of me

She got up slowly and made her way towards the bed, sitting infront of me.
"Kinu are you feeling better?" I asked, she nodded while playing with the blanket
"Are you ready to talk?"
"Y-yes"