talks with the ngc

"This is our security centre." Benedict said to Saul as they walked inside, "Where we oversee all gaming in the casino as well as our vault. You'll be able to monitor your briefcase right from here."

"Don't let me keep you." Zerga said, as he watched Benedict look at his watch.

"Mr. Zerga." Benedict acknowledged with a nod.

"Mr. Benedict." Benedict strolled out of the security centre and towards the exit of the casino cages. As soon as the door opened an assistant handed him the black portfolio that held the codes and Linus made his way towards him after Rusty gave him his cue on the radio.

"Mr. Benedict." Linus said, getting out a badge, as they walked along Benedict looked at the badge and then at Linus, "Hi, Sheldon Willis, Nevada Gaming Commission. I'm afraid I need two minutes of your time."

"Anything for the NGC." Benedict conceded after staring at Linus for a moment.

"Thank you." Linus said as they continued walking through the casino, "Will you accompany me to pit five, please?" At the bar Danny watched as Linus led him through the casino to Frank's table. Down the other end of the bar, two plainclothes, Mr. Walsh set on him a few minutes before, watched him. Iris stood in the crowd, sipping her drink as she watched over things, she noticed Tess walk by. Danny turned his head just to see her pass the slots, he got to his feet, throwing a tip onto the bar, and walked after her, passing his sister he threw her a smile before brushing past, discreetly handing her something, and followed Tess to the restaurant. Behind him the plainclothes stood up and followed him, a safe distance behind, completely oblivious to Iris's watching eyes.

*********************************
"Okay." Rusty said, looking at Virgil and Turk, "When do you make the deposit?" As Yen walked over to the open cash cart.

"Uh, when we get your signal." Virgil replied.

"Dude, what do we look like? A couple of peckerwood jackasses or something?" Turk defended as Yen reached the cart and lifted himself in. Rusty said nothing and handed Yen a gas cannister, as he made himself comfortable in the cart.

"Amazing." Rusty said. "How's that feel? You alright? You want something to read? Magazine?" A hand popped out the cart and gave Rusty the middle finger, showing his what he can do with the magazine. Rusty nodded.

"Alright. Counting down. Thirty minutes of breathing time starts-" Rusty cut himself off and pushed the lid of the cash cart down, locking it, "Now."

"This just came to our attention this morning, Mr. Benedict." Linus explained, as some people went over to Frank, telling him he was needed for questioning, "Apparently he's got a record longer than my-" Linus cut himself off, "Well, it's long." Mr. Benedict stared at Linus, before opening the black portfolio he was carrying, taking a small card out and putting it in his inside pocket. Linus tried to look uninterested as he glanced out the corner of his eye, watching.

"If he is who you say he is." Benedict said. The men waited in silence as Frank was brought over to them. Benedict broke the silence.

"You been at the commission long?"

"About eighteen months." Linus lied.

"You know Hal Lindy over there? Work with him at all?" Linus looked down, knowing this was his test.

"Not since he died last year." He stated sadly. Benedict just looked at him and turned as Frank appeared. Linus inhaled lightly, he passed.

"Ramon Escalante?" Linus asked, he flashed his badge as Frank responded positively, "Sheldon Willis, Nevada Gaming Commission."