20: talk

Lisa's POV

After we ate, Jennie wanted to go outside so we decided to go to the park. We sat on the grass under a big tree. There are few people here today so we have some privacy because you know, the Kims have a big name in the corporate and modeling world.

I looked at Jennie and she was looking ahead.

"You know, there is a side of me who's scared to come back here." She suddenly said.

"I was scared to come back, maybe because I don't want to see you being in love with someone else again." She added. Then she looked at me with those beautiful yet sad eyes.

"Then there's a part of me that was so eager to finish my degree and build my name in the company so that I can come back here and finally claim what's mine." She smiled.

"Do you regret coming back here?" I carefully asked.

"I regret that I left actually." She said.

"You said it back then Jennie. We needed time. Time to heal ourselves. Time to figure out what we really wanted. And time to sort out how we felt." I said. She looked at me with her eyes full of adoration. My heart is hammering in my chest so I looked away.

"You're glad that I left?" She asked. I nodded.

"Why? Are you really that eager to send me away so that I won't be a bother anymore?" She jokingly said.

I chuckled. "No Jennie. It's the opposite of that. I want you to bother me." I playfully said.

"Can I bother you for the rest of our lives?" She wiggled her eyebrows. I laughed. "Are you proposing?"

She blushed. "I didn't mean it like that!"

"So you don't want to propose to me?" I asked. She was caught off guard by the question. So I decided to speak.

"I'm really sorry Jennie." I said. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why?"

"Because of what I did back then. What I said, the way how I treat you, the way how you feel like we're just running in circles. It's was wrong and stupid." I said and looked down.

"Lili, look at me." She said so I looked at her and she put her hand in my cheeks. So I lean to her touch.

"I've forgiven you ever since the night you went to my place before I left." She said.

"I'm the one who should be saying sorry." She added.

"No Jennie. It's okay. You're hurt. You needed time to heal. And I needed time to figure out how I truly felt. We both need time for ourselves to grow." I said. She ruffled my hair.

I've missed that. I've missed her so much.

"I miss you too so much Lili." She said. I'm talking out loud aren't I?

"Why didn't you contact me at all?" I asked and pouted. She just chuckled. "I'm sorry, okay? I was scared that when I hear you're voice, I'll comeback immediately."

I crossed my arms. "Who's Kai?"

She laughed. "Lili he's just a friend and a senior in our school in Paris. He's an exchange student like me. We became friends because I joined their organization. Are you jealous?"

I just rolled my eyes. Of course I am! Aish.

"I knew you're not in New Zealand. You're in Paris. Why did you lie to me?" I said. She just laughed.

"Well, Irene was offering me to help her at first. So I can't decide whether I'll go to New Zealand or Paris. And I know your stubborn ass might follow me so I'm sorry. Okay?"

"Okay." I said. I put my head on her shoulder and she put her hand on my waist.

"Lili?"

"Hmmm?"

"What did you figure out?"

I smiled. "Many things."

"Like?"

"Jungkook is an asshole back then." I said and heard her chuckled.

"I know that already. What else?"

"Well, I realized that there are so many precious things in this world that are existing."

I pulled away from her and looked at her. She was already looking at me.

"And?" She said.

"But out of all those precious things that are existing, I love you the most." I confessed.

Her eyes widened. Probably shocked by my sudden straightforwardness.

"Can you say that again?" She said.

"I love you the most, Jennie Kim."

She was biting her lips to stop herself from smiling. "Fuck." She said. I laughed. "Is that your answer to my confession?"

She laughed. "No! I'm so sorry. I was just... holy shit... my heart is beating so loud right now." She said. Such a dork.

She suddenly pulled me close. I chuckled because of our height differences. She pouted.

"I know what you're thinking Lalisa." She said. I laughed.

"Way to ruin the moment Kim." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"You ruined it first by laughing at me." She seriously said.

She suddenly pinned me against the grass so she was on top of me. She looked at me. I blushed and she smirked.

"Jen..."

She looked at me with those loving cat eyes.

"Lili... can I kiss you?" I nodded.

And when her lips touched mine, it's like the time has stopped for a second. Her lips is so soft.

And tasted like strawberries.

I closed my eyes. She slowly deepened the kiss so I put my hands on her neck. She playfully bit my lower lip so I gasped.

She pulled away and chuckled.

Then she kissed my forehead.

"Thank you for figuring it out by yourself.

I love you too Lili. Back then and until now, you have my heart. Always."

AN: Eheeee! 🙉

HAPPY 3RD YEAR ANNIVERSARY SOLO! ❤️