{43}- Pandemonium of the Celebration | Y/N's Return

Y/N POV

As I entered the room, everyone's gazes landed on me and my swords as they were a little shocked at what just happened. I mean, I did what I could to stop a fight, so I guess it was agreeably fine...

"Y/N nii-chan!" Felt gasped as she ran over and gave me a hug, delighted that I was back.

"Welcome back, Y/N." Subaru said as he smiled and gave me a bro hug, before going back to sit down beside Beatrice, who happily took her contractor's hand before warily eyeing me for a while.

"Huh? Who's this commoner that entered the room without acknowledging my presence? I believe that I'm quite significant enough to be given a care about." Priscilla said as she looked at me with contempt before suddenly remembering who I was. "Wait... you're that boy..."

"Oh, hi, Prisca-san, do you still have the diamond I dropped way back?"

"Diamond? You mean that jewel back then?"

"Ya... and please... since..." I suddenly boosted myself right beside her, and whispered. "I do not wish to reveal any secrets regarding your Vollachian history, so how about you take a temporary leave, and I'll explain the specifics of some things you might want to know at a later date, hm?"

"You... I do not where you gained such knowledge, but if you intend to go against me, know that the world's luck is on my side."

"I have no will to go against you, so I guess that's a yes from you then?"

Priscilla sighed as she waved a hand to Al and Schult, and turned to leave. "My business here is finished anyways, so take care of yourselves."

Well, all that ends well, I guess?

I jinxed it almost too immediately. My comrades chose this time to enter the room, and Al widened his eyes under his helmet as he noticed the red-haired girl next to me, and unsheathed his sword immediately at Yae as she blocked it with her kunais.

"You! What are you doing here? Don't think you can assassinate the princess on my watch again." Al said to Yae as she snarled back.

"I'm not here for your petty disputes anymore. Y/N-san here saved me, and I'm only here because it was his will."

Hm? I knew Yae looked up to me as a savior figure, but not this loyal... when did this change occur? It isn't bad, though, and I'm not complaining at all.

"Calm down, Aldebaran..." I said as I lifted the sword after I coated my hands in diamond. "The former Grand Chamberlain of your faction is now in my hands, so what happens to her is under my field of jurisdiction, okay? Now, follow your princess before she snaps again."

Al gave me a weird look through his helmet, before sheathing his sword and sighing. "Well, I'll trust this one on you then, bro." The Priscilla camp members then left, and I felt relieved as they left, hoping that the trouble will be a lot less now.

"Y/N-san..." Yae said as she pulled me aside. "How did you know that I had a history with Al?"

"I would be lying to say it was pure intuition, and since you're my comrade, I'll tell you the truth. It's simply because of an ability I have. Going into the details would take a long time, so I'll tell you about that at another time."

"I... understand. Thank you again, Y/N-san." Yae said as she blushed slightly and took a seat in the room, before our next pod of disaster dashed through and hugged me as she flew onto my neck.

"Y/N! What is happening here? Omega said to stay back, but you shouldn't just leave me like that, you know?"

Sphinx has appeared.