3.10

sillie scoffed silently when she heard jennifer run into the loft, calling for derek

sillie scoffed silently when she heard jennifer run into the loft, calling for derek. she knew for a fact derek had no idea who the fuck she was. so she had some nerve pretending like he did.

"derek? derek!" jennifer ran up to him. "oh, thank god. they-they're gonna tell you somethings. things that aren't true."

derek furrowed his eyebrows. "who the hell are you?"

jennifer paused. "uh, it's me, jennifer." her eyes darkened. "derek, it's me, jennifer."

he made a face. "get out of my loft."

"no, you need to help me," she tried. "i-..." she looked around, dropping the act. "they're already here, aren't they?"

sillie came out from behind the wall with stiles and scott, her and stiles both crying silently. she glared at jennifer, raising an eyebrow.

she took a few steps away from derek. "they told you it was me? that i'm the one taking people."

"because it was you," sillie growled. "where the fuck is our dad."

jennifer looked at derek, going to say something.

"stop looking at him," sillie snapped. "in fact, get about a hundred feet away from him. he doesn't even know who you are! stop acting like he's the love of your life and gonna believe you when he doesn't even know your goddamn name."

derek hid a smirk.

jennifer sighed, taking another few steps back.

"you're the one killing people," scott corrected.

"oh, that's right." jennifer chuckled. "committing human sacrifices? what, cutting their throats? yeah, i-i probably do it on my lunch hour. that way, i can get back to teaching high school english the rest of the day. that makes perfect sense."

"glad you agree," sillie deadpanned, not caring that she was being sarcastic. "now, you better tell us where our father is or i swear to god-"

"swear to god what?" jennifer asked. "i haven't done anything!"

"where's our dad?" stiles spoke up, trying not to cry.

sillie's heart broke at the sound of his voice, and the werewolves heard it.

"how should i know?" jennifer raised her eyebrow. she looked at derek. "derek, tell me you don't believe this."

"get away from me." he scowled.

"look, i haven't done anything," she repeated. "why would i kill a student, let alone lydia?"

"no one said it was lydia," scott stated.

her face dropped. "you can't prove anything."

scott lifted a bottle. "actually we can."

"mistletoe," jennifer realized.