Chapter 6 ~another tiring day~

Narrator's pov

After running into Haru, Kaito dashed home as fast as he could. He didn't want to be with Haru for much longer.

He was a little hesitant to stay with him because Haru was the person who wanted to kill him in the original novel.Kaito didn't want to risk being killed or despised by Haru.

'How did I get so unlucky! I could have run into anyone but him!'

Kaito reflected to himself as he caught his breath.

'Don't worry, Kaito he doesn't hate you that much yet. You still have time to make amends. Everything will be fine...'

As Kaito calmed down he stepped into his house and he saw Ezaki his butler walk towards him to greet him.

'Young master you're back! How did your day go?'

'It was fine.'

'Are you tired? Hungry? Do you want to go take a bath? How can i help you?'

Ezaki adored his job. He's been watching Kaito grow up since he was a child. The original Kaito tried to be nice and stay calm in the presence of Ezaki. Of course, Ezaki was aware of this. That is also one of the primary reasons Ezaki enjoys serving the young master. He's ecstatic about his job.

As a result, the house is usually spotless, with not a trace of dust in sight. And there was always food waiting for Kaito whenever he got hungry. Everything from main courses to desserts.

'I'm going to take a bath first...'

'Alright. 'I'll go make you a bath.'

After everything he had to deal with today, Kaito was exhausted. He needed some alone time to process everything.

He took a look around the fancy bathroom as he stepped into it. It has a chandelier hanging from the ceiling, a shower, a large bathtub that could probably fit at least four grown men, and the list goes on.

'Finally some alone time... Today was extremely exhausting. Why am i so unlucky?'

Kaito lets out a long sigh. At the very least, today is almost over...

Time skip: tomorrow morning

Narrator pov

He slowly opens his eyes. It was morning and he didn't want to wake up.

'So it wasn't a dream?'

You can sense disappointment in his eyes, but there was nothing he could do about it. The only thing he could do was make the most of what has already occurred.

Ezaki comes to the door and knocks.

'It's time for you to wake up, young master.'

'I'm already awake,'

Kaito says as he let out a loud yawn. Even after a good night's sleep, he was very tired.

'Young master, it's time for school. Breakfast has already been served downstairs.'

Ezaki says calmly as he entered the room. Kaito sits up on his bed and stretched his arms.

'Yet another exhausting day...'

Kaito went downstairs to eat his breakfast after getting ready. He was extremely hungry after not eating much the night before. His stomach growled, his eyes welled up with shame, and his face turned bright red.

'Sorry'

Kaito said in embarrassment. Ezaki lets out a light laugh.

'It's ok young master. You must be really hungry.'

With a faced as red as a tomato Kaito whispered softly.

'Yes...'

After eating breakfast and changing into his uniform. Kaito took his schoolbag and went to school after saying good bye to Ezaki. Ezaki wished him a good day and Kaito set off to school.

Time flew by, and Kaito arrived at school. He stared at the enormous building in front of him and sighed. He didn't want to go to school at the moment. He was still tired from the events of the day before, and he was afraid that something bad would happen today. He was debating whether he should just call in sick today. Then he heard a call from behind him.

"Kaito! You left your book with me yesterday!'

Haru paused to catch his breath.

'It's too early in the morning to be dealing with this.'

Kaito spoke in hushed tones. Haru heard what Kaito said but chose to ignore it. Then he hands the book to Kaito.

'Thank you...'

Kaito says quietly. Haru smiled when he heard that..

'It's nothing special. Would you like to go to the class with me?'

'Sure, I suppose.'

Kaito said in annoyance that he didn't want Haru to walk with him, but he didn't want Haru to dislike him, so he had no choice but to do what he said.

An awkward silence surrounded them as they walked into school together. Kaito already knew this would happen that was the main reason Kaito didn't want to walk to school with Haru. They weren't friends nor enimes. So it wasn't suprising that they weren't talking to each other.

'Kaito.'

'Yes?'

'Do you have any hobbies?'

'Yea i like reading and music.'

'Music? like singing or playing instruments?'

'Yea something like that.'

'I thought you didn't like playing musical instruments though?'

'Guess i changed.'

Haru was taken aback by Kaito's response. Kaito before he was reincarnated. He was a music fanatic. He enjoyed everything from singing to playing instruments to composing music. He was also a natural at it. Because of his skill, he became quite well-known on the internet. He had millions of subscribers and viewers, but he chose to remain anonymous throughout. He didn't want it to affect his life and instead wanted it to remain a minor hobby he pursued in his spare time.

Returning to the present

'How about you join the music club?'

Kaito was caught off guard by what Haru said, but he thought about it. If he had joined the music club then he could play and compose music to his hearts content.

'I'm also a member of that club. I may not look like it, but I can play a few instruments.'

Haru gave Kaito a friendly smile. Kaito was tempted to join the club, and after some deliberation, he agreed and signed up for the music club.

'I wonder if the people in the club are nice...? I shouldn't think too hard about it. What could possibly go wrong with joining a club?'

Note:
Thank you for reading! 。◕‿◕。 Many thanks to FatyNur. I appreciate the votes and the comment! ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') Also thank you to everyone who has been reading my novel up till now. I never imagined that my novel would receive 300 reads! (☆▽☆) So I'm thankful for everything. It really motivates me to continue to write this novel. And also thanks to everyone who added my novel to their booklist or even just reading this trashy novel that i wrote. It really means a lot to me! As always, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I will try to upload a new chapter soon. (◍•ᴗ•◍)