30 | Drunk Club

Mateo's POV:

I can't believe she left me out here. I thought in a couple of minutes she'd give up and get me again.

But no!

She really left me here. To sleep in a fucking elevator.

I woke up to two grown women starring at me as they walked out of the elevator, to the lobby.

I got up and quickly and went back to her penthouse.

I'm gonna fucking kill her.

I walked into her penthouse ready to let her know how I feel, only to be led into a daze.

She was walking around her house in only a small underwear and bra.

"Holy fuck!" She gasped at sound of my voice.

"What are you doing here!"

"Me! You left me in the elevator."

"Oh shit I forgot about that." She scratched her head, completely ignoring the fact that she's basically naked.

"Why are you naked?" I questioned walking up to her, taking up more space than a friend should.

"It's my house, I can be naked if I wanted to." She sassed back.

"Oh yeah." I turned her around having her bare body face the clear window.

"That's why. Because any person could look closely enough and see you walking around in only this." As I said my last sentence, I took the strap of her panties and pulled them back. When she least expected it let it go causing her gasped.

I know she lived in the highest floor of the building, but there were other buildings near this one. So if anyone really wanted to they could have.

"Relax, no one's gonna be looking at me."She smiled walking away shaking her ass, which only causes me to get harder.

"Get back here you little tease." I ran after her and she walked fast up the stairs.

"Stop following me!" She yelled, so close to locking her door. But I quickly shoved my foot into the doorway and I opened the door.

"Stop Mateo." She laughed. Of course she was enjoying this.

I was coming after her, and when she finally stopped at the end wall, I turned my heels and left her room.

She left out a frustration sigh.

"Where you going?"

"I'm not gonna chase you, you've told me to stop."

"Oh please! You've never stopped before" She let out.

"Exactly! I'm trying to be a better person for you." Her mouth is left wide open.

Right when she didn't expect it, I quickly ran up to her throwing her over my shoulder.

"What-."

"You really thought huh?" I laughed.

"Yes you jerk. I really thought you were being sincere. I really thought you were being for real." She groaned.

"So what. You don't like this attention." I slapped her bare ass and she let out a gasp.

"N-no."

"Oh yeah." I slapped her butt again, and she squealed.

"Put me down Salvatore." She said in her persistent voice.

"First tell me that you didn't enjoy the attention, tell me you don't love making me chase after you because you know I'll do it." I could hear the gears turning and twisting around in her head.