Secret Keeping (23)

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT ( **)

CORPSE'S POV

"For the last time, no." I jokingly scold my microphone, eyes on my stream's chat. "That's all you're getting from me. Don't be greedy."

The chat is spammed with more begging comments:

Corpse pleaseeee

We already pretty much saw your face. Just one clear picture? ^-^

give give give give give

"Goddamn. Y'all are insaneee." I cover my face in my hands, lifting it up to settle this. "Thank you everyone for watching my stream. I honestly love you guys. But please please PLEASE stop asking for a clearer face reveal. Thanks"

I end it there, turning everything off before stepping out of the room. Livi's gaming room that she lt me use to stream while i'm here. I enter her bedroom to grab my phone, which was charging, only to find my girlfriend spread out on the bed like a starfish, in her cute black shorts and crop top pajamas.

Glancing over at the clock, which reads 12:29 p.m, I sigh and whisper to myself. "This is fucking ridiculous." I chuckle before settling myself beside her, slightly leaning over her.

"Baby?" I call, in hopes to wake her from her sleeping state, but she doesn't budge. "Babe wake up."

She shuffles in the slightest, legs closing in just a bit, creating less of a star shape. "Livi?" I call once again.

Her eyes open to a squint, sensitive to the light from the windows. "What makes you think you have the right to wake me at this hour?" She says in a raspy morning voice, rubbing her eyes. I laugh, burying my face into her neck for just a few seconds, with the smile remaining afterwards. Even in the morning, she makes her sass apparent.

"How about that it's 12:30 in the afternoon?" i reply with the same sass that she gave me.

She rolls over away from me, body less as a starfish and more as a stick shape. "Not good enough."

**>"Fuck this." i mumble, climbing on top of her and pressing my arms against the mattress on either side of her head. Her eyes widen with shock as i lean down closer, our faces just inches apart. "Is this good enough for you?"

Liv smirks, shaking her head no. She knows how to test me. We've been together for a few months now, and we're just as playful with each other as ever.

I lean closer, our breaths fanning on each other's faces. She teasingly bites her lip, knowing exactly what she's doing to me. "Fuck.." I mumble under my breath as i look down at her natural, plump lips.

She suppresses a laugh, and I don't know what for until i hear the next words out of her mouth, "What's wrong, daddy?"

"What the fuck." I start laughing almost hysterically as I lose all my body support, falling nearly on top of her. That comment was out of the blue, and I can't say i've really been into that, but hearing out of her mouth really fucking got me. I try to speak again, but with laughing so hard it comes out as a mere stutter. "I-"

"Corpse your face is so red." Liv blurts out, giggling like crazy. I hide my face more in her neck, continuing to laugh. "You liked that didn't you? Fucking perv."

I lift my gaze up to meet hers, a more serious look on my face. "So... the pervert isn't the person who says it, but the person who agrees? Okay..." I lean in closer, our lips almost grazing each other. "So if I said I had a fucking huge... ego... and you agreed, that makes you the pervert?" I tap her nose with one finger on the word you.