Yandere Hu Tao X Reader

First off, please make sure to read the after scenes. thanks for 8K reads <3

Hu Tao X Reader

"Y/N why are you hiding. Are you scared?"

You held your breath. Why was she behind you?

"Didn't expect you to be scared Y/N chan. But.... Don't worry, I'm here to protect you. So come out."

She giggled. If only you found yourself an opening, you could escape. Cloud Retainers house is the closest from here. You could meet Xiao or Clod Retainer. Maybe they could help you.

"Y/N Chan, it's not nice to keep someone waiting. Don't want me finding you first, do you now?"

Why did you decide to come here in the first place. And also, alone?

Your head was hurting. You couldn't remember. And now this girl was behind you.

"Y/N – I didn't exactly like when you declined my offer to see the border. Nor did I like when you ditched me to hang out with the other friends of yours. But, if you are willing to repay for it, I might be gentle – "

You tried to find an opening but couldn't find any. She would be able to find you soon anyways. Maybe it was best to just go by what she said. You could find yourself an opening later.

You got up from your hiding place and walked down the dark alley towards the girl.

The trees shimmered darkly, it all seemed so unnaturally creepy.

"Arah- there you are Y/N. So nice to finally see you. So, finally decided to come out?"

You didn't say anything, just kept looking at your feet.

She abruptly lurched forward and kept her hand on your chin pushing it forward.

There was a crack, it was probably your neck. She did all of this so fast, you knew your neck was sprained.

"Y/N-Chan, it's not polite to ignore someone. Especially after I'm being so nice to you."

"M- mhmm" you managed to say.

"Aww you have such a cute voice. I wonder why you don't speak more often."

....

"I assume you are scared of the dead. Well, I thought it'd be a good idea to kill you and keep you in the border so no one can visit you. But it would be quite rude of me to do so."

"P-please don't."

"Mmm- finally spoke up? Well, I thought about it. Barely anybody knows about the border. So, if I were to keep you there, no one would find you. I'd also have you all to myself."

You shuddered.

"Are you scared? Don't be of me. Well, I know you, and knowing you, there is no way someone wouldn't come searching for you. Actually, almost everybody in Liyue would, then those other nations too."

She laughed creepily.

"Well, now I cant fend off everybody can I, not by myself. But if we were on a one-to-one match, Hehe, then I might."

You were blank.

"Aww, you look so adorable. No one can blame me for the pictures I take, I bet a lot of people have their eyes on you. And you still get angry when I follow you around. It is just protect you sweetheart. You don't have a vision anyways, there is no way you are capable of protecting yourself."

"Uh- Hu Tao?" you said.

You felt a bit calmed down once she mentioned the fact that you knew literal gods, adepti and a bunch of extremely strong vision bearers.

"Yes- sweetheart?"

"Why do you stalk me?"

"Oh, sweet Jesus, please don't call it stalking. I'm not psycho."

You strongly disagreed.

"Its because you are so cute. And you look so weak that I want to protect you. The world out there is twisted, so be with me. The dead, they are nice and pure too. and of course, I love you."

"I didn't ask to be protected, did I"

"Eh?" she said, her head tilting to one side.

Then she came up real close, next to your ear.

"Want me to make you realize how much you need me."

She took out her spear and burned it with herself. You were more horrified about the fact that she was literally burning herself, since you had never seen her using her elemental power.

Then she snapped, she hit you over and over again, before you collapsed to your knees and feel to the ground. You were literally being burnt alive.

"I'll see you on the other side, Y/N chan, where no one can find you." And with that, everything collapsed.

Ganyu: Director, isn't killing Y/N off too much.

Director: I Couldn't exactly imagine Hu Tao as a yandere, so this was the best I could come up with.

Y/N: this wasn't as bad.

Paimon: Director, are we going to make this yandere scenario with everyone?

Director: I need to cross out a few, I wont have the energy with everyone. Im thinking maybe

Chongyun, Xinyan, Fischl, Diona, Sayu, Qiqi, Sucrose, Rosaria, Yanfei, Xinyan, Eula.

Paimon: What is the readers want a chapter with them?

Aether: Then they tell us, simple.

Y/N: There are still quite a few we need to do.

Lumine: If you don't want to do with them, maybe do a part 2 with me.

Y/N; No.

Childe: *laughing* we all know you want a part 2 with me.

Y/N: Go away, toyseller.

Everyone: *laughing*

Director: Zhongli is next. NOW DISPERSE.