seventy

"Most people find me annoying at first-"

"At first?" The girl spoke from off screen.

"Don't interrupt me, and if you don't, please consider subscribing..."

"I am in Ireland! Again! Boys I have achieved- Rose what have I achieved in terms of levels of a relationship."

"You've achieved nothing in those terms."

"I am moving in with Rose! Oh my goodness Tommyinnit found a woman who loves him it is so poggers and he is so cool please subscribe to that cool man."

"Don't subscribe."

"If they subscribe then my rent is paid."

Rose grinned at the camera, "Please subscribe! I will give everyone a cookie!"

"Can we actually make cookies?"

"Maybe if you actually bring in a box."

"Oi I do bring in boxes-"

"Sure," she kisses his cheek and carries another box inside.

"I have carried many boxes viewers do not worry, I don't let the woman do all the work."

"He's lying!" Rose yelled from the house.

"I can cut that!" He yells back, turning the camera off and putting it on top of the box he would carry inside. He walked it up the steps and placed it in the kitchen where Rose was beginning to unpack things. He placed it on the counter and stood behind her, his hands on the counter. She turned with a smile.

"I help very much."

"I know you do, it's just fun to tease you." She kissed his nose and pushed through his arms to continue unpacking. Instead of allowing her to go back to work he grabbed her hips and pulled her back into him, kissing her neck and causing giggles to burst from her lips.

He wrapped his arms around her middle, her hands laying softly on top of his as they swayed slightly.

"You're very pretty today." He muttered into her shoulder.

"Just today?" She teased

"Everyday, but especially today. I think you look specially pretty because I know I'll always remember how you looked on the day we moved in together."

"If only your followers could see how much of a simp you are."

"You're an asshole." She laughed as she turned to face him.

"Mmm yeah, but you love me."

"I do."

~

"Today! Rose and I will be baking cookies in our new home!"

"I already have the fire department on speed dial so don't worry guys."

"Oi I'm not that bad."

"Mhmm sure. I'll still handle all the oven stuff."

"Whatever, we're making sugar cookies!"

"Tommy just pour the flour in- TOMMY!" She gasped, the white powder covering her red hair. "Oh so you wanna play this game huh?" She grabbed a handful herself, grabbing his arm to hold him still and dropped the flower in his blonde curls. He laughed loudly, grabbing more flour and throwing it at her. They fought like this for a few more minutes until they called a truce and brushed each other off giggling.

"So now that Tommy made a mess in our lovely home-"

"You're the one that ran away!"

"You were throwing flour at me!"