𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍
𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙻𝚈𝙽𝙽 𝚂𝚈𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙷
▃▃▃

3 Months Later ...

"Okay mama, lets see what this little baby is doin," the sonographer spoke to me as she placed some cool jelly on my stomach.

I sighed deeply as I looked up at the screen to see what she was seeing.

My baby was growing rapidly ... I know yall probably wondering what happened to the abortion pills?

Well after Jehnai left me ... I literally had a mental breakdown for months and eventually I was too far in my pregnancy to even terminate it; so here I am.

I haven't spoken or seen Jehnai ... but I missed him so much and I wanted to tell him I was keepin the baby.

If he wanted to be in his or her life; he could be ... I would never take that away from him.

After our last encounter; I'm just scared to reach out.

He hates me... literally; I'm blocked on all socials and I can't even get in contact via the phone.

"Okay, so everything looks good. Make sure you schedule an appointment to come back next week — uhm you're 4 months; almost so everything is getting closer. I'm gonna print these pictures and I'll be right back," I just nodded my head as she stood up and allowed me to get myself together.

I figured I'd go to Jehnai's today; it was now or never.

At least he won't be able to say I didn't tell him if he chooses not to be a dad.

I wiped the remaining jelly off my stomach and pulled down my tshirt; it was snug due to the fact that I was already showing.

I was petite so it looked like a swollen watermelon was chillin in my stomach.

I hoped for a girl... but a boy would be cool too.

As long as they're healthy; thats all that matters.

"Okay mama, here are your photos— and you can just follow me."

I gave the nurse a small smile and followed her towards the main waiting room.

Once I got there; I got my next appointment scheduled and headed on out.

Nobody knows that I'm still pregnant because I literally walk around with giant tshirts and shit to the point you can't even tell.

Which I liked because right now; I didn't want or need anyone to know.

Its been 3 months since our last encounter, 4 since I found out — Jehnai was the only person who needed to know what was goin on.

It was either now or never.

I was currently parked in Jehnai's driveway; all three of his cars were parked so I knew he was home.

I was so afraid of knocking on the door; what if he slams it in my face?

I'm probably gonna cry ...

Sighing deeply; I looked at myself in the mirror seeing how puffy my eyes were.

After our breakup, I literally haven't been resting.